Mummynutrition - nicsnutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really taking the piss with this isn't she. One post for the gender, there'll no doubt be another for the name and yet another for the "birth story" 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She's really taking the piss with this isn't she. One post for the gender, there'll no doubt be another for the name and yet another for the "birth story" 🤢
Sad she's using her newborn baby for engagement, likes and followers. What a world we live in! Will bag her loads of free stuff no doubt - that drives me nuts too as she's clearly well off than most!

Reactions: 4
New to following her… what was with the pointless story about being called for an appointment but the timing not working. Is this normal or her? Weird

New to following her… what was with the pointless story about being called for an appointment but the timing not working. Is this normal or her? Weird
No, this is her. EVERYTHING is content! She’s the only person with a toddler, the only person that was pregnant and the only person with a new baby….. or so she’d have you believe….
The whole dragging out the birth announcements shows you what kind of individual she is - all about engagement stats!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
No, this is her. EVERYTHING is content! She’s the only person with a toddler, the only person that was pregnant and the only person with a new baby….. or so she’d have you believe….
The whole dragging out the birth announcements shows you what kind of individual she is - all about engagement stats!
Yeah that’s weird too I don’t know why I’m still following just curious how long it’s take her I think 😂 and the keep mentioning about lifting her eye mask to see the baby. Okay you wore an eye mask to give birth in don’t need to keep saying it

Reactions: 1
I've unfollowed today. Shes so out of touch with the world! Constantly buying stuff thats usually completely unnecessary.
Absolutely must order some new clothes for baby because "shes not very pink" and then ordering from the most unethical unenvironmentally friendly shop Shein.
Infuriating!!

• Wow
I've unfollowed today. Shes so out of touch with the world! Constantly buying stuff thats usually completely unnecessary.
Absolutely must order some new clothes for baby because "shes not very pink" and then ordering from the most unethical unenvironmentally friendly shop Shein.
Infuriating!!
She's so smug with it as well. Must be nice to have endless money to keep buying tit.
Also winds me up that their entire travel system and nursery furniture was gifted. Why not ask the company to gift it to someone who can't afford to provide for their baby?!

• Wow
I’m just sat chuckling away. I wish more people could see how annoying she is. If you think she’s annoying in a photo then I can assure you it’s worse in real life 😂🥴

I’m just sat chuckling away. I wish more people could see how annoying she is. If you think she’s annoying in a photo then I can assure you it’s worse in real life 😂🥴
Ooh spill, sounds like you know her! I absolutely can see how annoying she is. She winds me up with how smug she is about everything and all her followers lap it up. She's very clever though how she rips off her followers I'll give her that!

Ooh spill, sounds like you know her! I absolutely can see how annoying she is. She winds me up with how smug she is about everything and all her followers lap it up. She's very clever though how she rips off her followers I'll give her that!
i knew her through work and I’m thankful I don’t work with her now but she still works with my other colleagues. I met her when she was engaged and planning her wedding. Like it was the first wedding ever to be undertaken. She’s just very patronising and know it all. Loves limelight and telling anyone who will listen what she’s achieved or done, tv etc and when she’s next on. She used to moan because she had to sort her own hair and make up to go on bbc breakfast or such. She’s done a few channel 4 things. Her husband makes good money and she is in a good wage through NHS and she’s contracted part time at a private healthcare company too. Does media work etc. I’m not at all surprised how she’s turned out as a mother or how she’s milking the Instagram angle because she loves it. I’m pleased she has her babies obviously and I’m pleased they’re both healthy but she’sjust soso annoying and condescending

Reactions: 7
She’s really pissing me off today - firstly, what is that grid pic?! She’s such a narcissist - always eye bleeping herself as if she’s some sort of supermodel. And secondly, how patronising are her ‘top tips’?!? bleeping hell Nic, I’d never have thought about getting two birth certificates without your sage advice!

Reactions: 3
I honestly need to unfollow her. She's so bleeping smug, it's obvious they're minted and she had so much stuff gifted for the baby that they'd no doubt have been able to afford.
I also don't get why she has to share every minute detail of both kids' sleep. I get she's a parenting account but as someone whose baby basically didn't sleep for 14 months I find it a bit tone deaf.

Reactions: 5
I honestly need to unfollow her. She's so bleeping smug, it's obvious they're minted and she had so much stuff gifted for the baby that they'd no doubt have been able to afford.
I also don't get why she has to share every minute detail of both kids' sleep. I get she's a parenting account but as someone whose baby basically didn't sleep for 14 months I find it a bit tone deaf.
This!!! 👆🏼

I haven’t slept for longer than 3 hours in six months due to baby number 2. If I see another influencer wax lyrical about how amazing their child sleeps, I’ll lose my mind! As Henry was such a bad sleeper, you’d think she’d have some emotional intelligence about it.

I find her insufferable. She lives near Bradford and I don't understand how anyone with half a conscience could take free stuff when there are children living in poverty down the road. She goes on about being a mum of two when H is in nursery most of the time anyway. And don't get me started about the sleep!

Henry wasn't a bad sleeper though. She sleep trained him as soon as it was deemed 'okay' to, so at 6 months old if I recall. He was a typical baby sleeping. We have such unrealistic expectations of normal baby sleep because of influencers like her who get 'gifted' sleep consultants cos their baby waking a few times in the night is too inconvenient for them. She's always been so regimented with his sleep since she sleep trained him.

Also, what the hell is that morning routine post that doesn't mention H at all? Oh look at how easy my morning with 2 kids is...

It’s the chaos photos that annoy me when there’s only like 5 toys on the floor 😂 not relatable love

• Haha
Reactions: 1