Mummynutrition - nicsnutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with her constantly referring to her daybed as a futon. It's not a bleeping futon.
May as well call it a Chaise Lounge!

Also can I add -
Absolutely! I told my son we were going to the doctors while we were in the car and when it was over he got a little kinder chocolate.. H is going to feel like he needs big rewards for everything in life 🤦‍♀️
Hopefully most parents would see it as a massive over-reaction to what is largely a non-event. By hyping it up and “prepping” for it, she’s actually making the non-event a really massive event. I’m surprised she didn’t do a Live Q&A about jab-preparation and then do a reel on everything she has recently bought to prepare for H’s jabs 🙄

Reactions: 4
You know the age old theory - that once you become a mum, you stop appearing in photos because you’re a) the one taking them and b) a bit frazzled so you’re probably not feeling up to having a camera shoved in your face….?!

Not our Nichola - she must have a camera roll full of photos of her owl face. I bet she’s constantly asking people to take them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know the age old theory - that once you become a mum, you stop appearing in photos because you’re a) the one taking them and b) a bit frazzled so you’re probably not feeling up to having a camera shoved in your face….?!

Not our Nichola - she must have a camera roll full of photos of her owl face. I bet she’s constantly asking people to take them!
It’s one of the things that always annoys me about her. Nothing wrong with the odd picture if you’re a SM person, but she clearly thinks she’s the hottest person going 😄

Reactions: 2

Owl face 🤣 that's proper tickled me 🤣

She keeps talking about how she’s excited to have another 7-7 baby. I thought I’d cracked sleep with my first - have done exactly the same with my second and she is not having it!! So not sure she really knows what could be coming 🙈

Nothing wrong with prioritising sleep, but you can’t carry your baby from day 1 and never put them down for 6 months, and wonder why they won’t settle without your assistance. Baby P is getting spoiled and it shows.

She keeps talking about how she’s excited to have another 7-7 baby. I thought I’d cracked sleep with my first - have done exactly the same with my second and she is not having it!! So not sure she really knows what could be coming 🙈
Same. My eldest slept through from about 12 weeks, other than periods of illness etc, but my youngest was firmly on team no sleep for about 14 months. Nearly broke me.

Same. My eldest slept through from about 12 weeks, other than periods of illness etc, but my youngest was firmly on team no sleep for about 14 months. Nearly broke me.
Mine is still an awful sleeper and is 4 😂 my father in law said it was karma as my partner never slept either 🤦‍♀️ it's just the way sometimes isn't it

I don’t know if I’m in the wrong here but I feel like 3yo is too young to be micromanaging a child’s weight? Unless they’re severely underweight of course but from what we see he eats well and there’s already lots of healthy fats in there. Am I being too chill about mine? (Daughter would live off grapes, strawberries, sausages and sausage rolls if I let her 😂)

I don’t know if I’m in the wrong here but I feel like 3yo is too young to be micromanaging a child’s weight? Unless they’re severely underweight of course but from what we see he eats well and there’s already lots of healthy fats in there. Am I being too chill about mine? (Daughter would live off grapes, strawberries, sausages and sausage rolls if I let her 😂)
I completely agree with you - mine is as fussy as they come so I’ll let him eat whatever he wants. But I don’t feed him a constant stream of ready meals and pre made snacks! The only homemade thing you ever see H eat is tuna pasta. It may be all about the sponsorship - but from a nutritional point of view, you’d think she’d be advocating homemade, fresh food.

(Sorry if I came across as a weight shamer).

I completely agree with you - mine is as fussy as they come so I’ll let him eat whatever he wants. But I don’t feed him a constant stream of ready meals and pre made snacks! The only homemade thing you ever see H eat is tuna pasta. It may be all about the sponsorship - but from a nutritional point of view, you’d think she’d be advocating homemade, fresh food.

(Sorry if I came across as a weight shamer).
I don’t think you did! Don’t worry 😊
I agree, it must be so expensive too (unless it really is for free). She used to share homemade stuff a lot (I used to make some of her healthy flapjack recipes) so she’s clearly capable!

Gosh she’s really made a rod for her own back with that P hasn’t she… nearly 9 months down the line and she still can’t wash her hair or do housework without her screaming to be picked up!

Noticed how she’s sharing more stuff from her sister - presumably because she still wants to meet the ‘new mum’ target audience and probably can’t cope with the fact she doesn’t really have a baby anymore, but on her latest reel about the nappy caddy, I couldn’t help but notice she’s like, passive aggressively digged her sister? On her stories she’s like “I mention in the comments what she’s missed 😅👀

I swear she's the smuggest insta mum out there. She really does my head in and yet I can't seem to stop following her 🤣
Like the bitching about stabilisers on bikes. Does it really matter how a kid learns to ride a bike?!

Reactions: 1
She is the most sleep obsessed parent I’ve ever seen! Gets advice on it every single week and still doesn’t change anything. It’s her second as well, I find it bizarre.

Reactions: 3
She is the most sleep obsessed parent I’ve ever seen! Gets advice on it every single week and still doesn’t change anything. It’s her second as well, I find it bizarre.
Must be a nutritionist thing because her and Rhiannon Lambert are 2 peas in a pod with the sleep!

Every time she talks about starting sleep training, there’s an excuse or reason why she can’t. I think she’s far too soft on those kids, H even wakes her up occasionally and he’s 4!!! She’s got no control over them. They trash the house, terrorise her sleep, and they’re always ill too, I wonder if the bizarre food they eat has anything to do with that.

Her story about the motorway being down to one lane.... does she not check Google maps 🙈 or even look at road signs

It's been down to one lane for months and all of the signs in the area say as much. Such a bleeping drama queen