Mummynutrition - nicsnutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s an issue with people who are nutritionists because she’s a dietician, LOVES any tv work and gets off on telling people she’s done that and who with, loves teaching her patients but not actually listening to them and alwaysalways wanted to be in pre natal or obstetric dietetics. We worked weight loss together and granted she knowsher stuff she’s just a massive know personally wise. Watching her with the baby and then after makes me roll my eyes and not because I don’t care because I do (having lost 4 pregnancies and baby) it’s just who she is as a person f’s me off, smug and entitled

Reactions: 4
she’s an issue with people who are nutritionists because she’s a dietician, LOVES any tv work and gets off on telling people she’s done that and who with, loves teaching her patients but not actually listening to them and alwaysalways wanted to be in pre natal or obstetric dietetics. We worked weight loss together and granted she knowsher stuff she’s just a massive know personally wise. Watching her with the baby and then after makes me roll my eyes and not because I don’t care because I do (having lost 4 pregnancies and baby) it’s just who she is as a person f’s me off, smug and entitled
This is gold! 🤣 She gets right under my skin for some reason, I can imagine she is an absolute nightmare to work with.

Sorry to hear about your losses I hope you have your rainbow 🌈

God how is she going to cope with 2 when she really can’t handle or discipline her own toddler. I can’t believe H is running around with sudocrem all over himself insisting that he only washes one hand and she’s like “ok” really weakly. FFS Sudocrem is a NIGHTMARE! That’s really naughty behaviour and he needs to know it!

I also can’t believe she just lets him pile into whatever snacks or treats he wants (so long as it’s dairy free).I see so many Instagram mums go from the whole organic-only purée stage to just giving up completely by the time their child is 2. Whatever happened to just saying “no”?

Reactions: 2
God how is she going to cope with 2 when she really can’t handle or discipline her own toddler. I can’t believe H is running around with sudocrem all over himself insisting that he only washes one hand and she’s like “ok” really weakly. FFS Sudocrem is a NIGHTMARE! That’s really naughty behaviour and he needs to know it!

I also can’t believe she just lets him pile into whatever snacks or treats he wants (so long as it’s dairy free).I see so many Instagram mums go from the whole organic-only purée stage to just giving up completely by the time their child is 2. Whatever happened to just saying “no”?
You've hit the nail on the head with the last sentence. She just doesn't say no to him.
I swear he must eat more than she does!

Reactions: 1

And she gets very arsey if anyone ever says anything about her lack of boundaries. I can see her really struggling with 2 for sure.

I absolutely hate it when people milk birth announcements to increase engagement. How hard is it to announce arrival, sex and name all at once?

Reactions: 7
I absolutely hate it when people milk birth announcements to increase engagement. How hard is it to announce arrival, sex and name all at once?
This absolutely drives me nuts too. Full of their own self importance. Like we actually care, bloody insta Huns, acting like they are some famous celebrity!

Exactly! It’s like she’s acting as though she has an OK/Hello deal! Just don’t say anything unless you’re able to say it all.
She’s going to be a nightmare with all the new baby/struggling with 2 content!

She’s been annoying me too today.
She acts like she comes across as so honest and real but posts an announcement pic with perfect makeup and not a hair out of place.
duck off!

Reactions: 3
I'm a bit behind in seeing her birth announcement, but came here as soon as I did. You lot didn't disappoint. Such instawankery to say "I'll announce sex/name/bowel movements soon" 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s been annoying me too today.
She acts like she comes across as so honest and real but posts an announcement pic with perfect makeup and not a hair out of place.
duck off!
Of course she had full hair/make up/filter! She’s such a narcissist. I bet the other women on her ward thought she was a right tit!!

I'm a bit behind in seeing her birth announcement, but came here as soon as I did. You lot didn't disappoint. Such instawankery to say "I'll announce sex/name/bowel movements soon" 🙄
I bet she’s having some professional photos taken - she’ll do a magazine style announcement, erm, without the magazine deal……

Aw I’m quite sad to see she is a post as I quite like her. I followed her original nutrition page and made bits and pieces from it, and she always relied (still does tbf on the Mummy one). I moved over to the Mummy one to follow her first original pregnancy journey just because I liked her. Granted mine are much older now so maybe that’s why I don’t pick up on some of the annoying/discipline stuff.

Have to agree though with some previous, just tell us if you had a bloody boy or girl eh?? It’s been around a week now!