Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Baby bottle 🙄. Strange how she can manage hot chocolate and mc Donald’s drinks like a normal six year old. I suppose at least she’s not clamped to rations boob still. Or??????

Reactions: 2
@lexiloo I imagine you and other tattlers are spot on. Rations mother appears a bigger waste of space than Claire. Admittedly that takes some doing. The sister, half sister, step sister or girl she met at the bus stop seems to have a tad more about her than the great British whinge. She has a job as a receptionist at a GP surgery. Claire could never manage that. She would sign out all the appointment slots to her, wet wipe and the urchins, a minimum of five a day, five days a week,

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
It's definitely gone. I seen a comment saying her flat is crowded. Defo rant in the post.
Can't wait 🤣 what did she expect though? at the end of the day however nice her flat is it's small for a family of five and the kids all sharing a room was always going to cause controversy, wish i'd seen all the comments and her salty replies.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She must have had some savage comments on her vlog (deleted now by the look of it) as she's ranting on her insta stories about them, even chucks in an F-bomb for good measure 🤣 apparently someone said they bet the kids were really looking forward to their 38p pizzas and that she exploits them. She's trying her hardest to say it doesn't bother her and she finds it funny as she seethes and comes across very bothered about it, these mummy vloggers do make me laugh, put it all out there then get arsey and offended when people comment about it, happy to take the arse licking comments though eh?
All these people need in here lol,

and she must be pissed off, or she wouldn't even mention it.

Ps, i have never once commented on her channel as it helps her algorithm

Busymum

Seriously Claire..why does the public need to know that information
---
It's not like she's two, she's nearly 5 with friends.
Lily is 6 this year and I am sure she doesn't want everyone to know all about her accident, somethings need to be kept private

sunsunrainbow

Wetting the bet at night is hormonal. So can’t be helped. But I wouldn’t put it on social media as disrespectful and children can be teased

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Might the ‘Bakewell Tart’ (father in law lives there and it’s her obsession to scoff them when she visits) actually throw the towel in and get a proper job? She must be terrified stopping in the in-laws house. It’s too big for her. It’s likely she goes to the toilet in the night and is missing for days.
she will need a map to get around the house

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Is she not allowed to pop into the supermarket during the week to pick up an odd thing they run out of??

When will she learn water bottles don't go in the dishwasher 😂

• Haha

sunsunrainbow

One of the boys she picks of the breadcrumb off the fish fingers! That’s her doing that. Just give them a nice bit of plain cod ! I think Lilly just has bread and butter every night for tea. I have noticed her hair is very thin and doesn’t have a lot of it. She also openly put online she was still breastfeeding Lilly when she was at school. These YouTubers do not think about their children and getting bullied

lexiloo

VIP Member
Been in the flat over 10 year and still can't afford a move.

I thought it was a lot less than that, going with their run down shared side/garden.

The wall needs skimmed its a mess.

I think it's funny why Claire doesn't think it's a flat because of these steps...

the whole flat is on one level once you walk up them, it's a flat.
View attachment 2746568
Exactly this! she calls it a maisonette but a maisonette has two floors after the front door, she's in a flat, a flat too small for them all if all three kids have to share a bedroom and the eldest is starting secondary school this year, give him some privacy!!

Has Ration’s got a masters degree in misery and whingeing? It’s all she ever does. Poor Wet Wipe. Misery loves company. No wonder he drinks 🍺

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think the kid's are deliberately acting "ill" "fainting" "food issues" ... because it's the only way they get attention
---
Charlie in the back with his loud "cough".

Claire and her kids needs a oscar for acting.

Fainted 🤣...
---
Yes Clair, it's terrifying your son is putting on this show for attention

Last edited:

polarbabe

I only ever knew one mum who breastfed after the child started school. Kid came running out at home time and was up the mother’s jumper slurping like a rat up a drain pipe, It was horrendous. We were all shocked and her school mates thought it hilarious.
ewwww that's not normal.

sunsunrainbow

The meals wow. I understand kids can be fussy buy Lilly eats like a hamster. Before she actually shared she brought baby meals jars pasta for her! Also has bottles at 5! Her teeth must be awful 😞
---
I also found the way they did Xmas presents weird. She said they get a big present one year. So Lilly had an iPad this year. Charlie had a switch last year and Zac had something the year before. So they can’t all have a big present only one of them

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I did find it odd why a "hairdresser" came to the flat, because mouthy drives, and it's not like she's housebound.

yip, I think she's chopped it herself too, and she will do Lilly's because Lilly's is a mess aswell.