Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

polarbabe

Goes on and on about not wanting to give the kids any food with 'nasties' in it... but then buys copious amounts of snacks full of sugar...

• Heart
Reactions: 9

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her shopping was £117 and she had a £7 off voucher but couldn't work out how much it would have been without the voucher 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

lexiloo

VIP Member
It always makes me laugh when she has a rant and says things like you're not me so you can't comment, or when you pay for my shopping you can comment on it, yet she takes all the kissy arse comments on them :ROFLMAO: they don't pay for your shopping either Claire, how dare they tell you the 37 packs of fruit rolls you buy a week look good!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

lexiloo

VIP Member
So she puts "meals* (and I use the term very loosely) like this out and then whinges when people have opinions on them, how is she not embarrassed? I had a very fussy eater and she still ate ten times better than the meagre slop Claire feeds her kids.

cvm.png

• Wow
  • Sad

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I’m a tad confused. I’ve not long discovered the lovely Clare so am still making my way down the rabbit hole, but she couldn’t show everything she bought in Home Bargains because her’s is a “family friendly channel” (wtaf are they selling in Home Bargain nowadays) yet she wears a lot and tells people to fuck off! What’s family friendly about that?

And why is she constantly going on about “nasties“ in food when she feeds her kids utter shite? She has to have been dropped on her head at some point in her life.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
The curry looks so watery. Hasn't she ever heard of a cornflour slurry to thicken up her Currys. Every thing she makes in the instant pot is the same swimming on the plate
Most of her home cooked meals look like floaters in swamp water 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7

sunsunrainbow

There was a video not long ago in a food haul and she said she liked a certain bread (think it was M and s) as other breads smell like they have preservatives in and have a funny smell. My husband who is a baker heard this and LOL. He said what the fuck is she on about No you can’t smell preservatives.
---
Will be interested to see what they brought Charlie…

• Haha

Bixxy

She now wants to be assessed for ADHD. She has lived all these years without knowing so what does it matter now. She watches a YouTuber called Mummy of Four and she is copying her. I hope they all don’t think the NHS should assess them as there are lots of children out there that need the help so much more. She is so self absorbed. I think she annoys me more than any other YouTuber.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She even manages to make hot dogs look like they've been dropped and picked back up 🤮 The queen of "no nasties" but is ok with hot dog sausages, oh dear Claire, better not google the meat content or how they make them ;)

claire.png

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
It's clear she really enjoys talking about illness in as much detail as she can, she probably likes all the "poor you" comments and see's herself as some sort of super human for managing to survive a cold. I was embarrassed for her watching those stories yesterday about how much pain she was in, how her sister thought she needed to go to A&E, how she was sick in her mouth and couldn't eat the takeaway saint Gareth bought for them. She had a virus that's everywhere at the moment and a stiff neck. No wonder Lily is always saying she's poorly and wanting calpol daily, it's learned behaviour.
---
Gareth being a twat in the comments and then someone with the best come back ever 🤣 "at his nans"

claire.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

sunsunrainbow

Savage comment on Ordinary English mum Chanel. Dig at Claire 😂
---
I also don’t understand sharing every detail of Gareth being ill. I’m sure he wanted it to be shared all over the internet. Again putting it in the title to get views, sick

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
What's with them all in brown parcel paper? looked like she was doing a post office run :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she said in comments Gareth doesn't want to be in the vlogs now as he doesn't want spoken about....

Well Gareth your home and kids are the content so whether you like it or not people will still talk.

and Claire said the channel is about her life ....no Claire it's your poor children's childhood that's getting pimped out to help pay for your husband's car

• Heart
What a pity party again.

She really does want a week of real illness to focus her tiny mind.

I am riddled with arthritis, have had two heart attacks and take daily oramorph. However, I rarely whinge and cook and care for the resident menace and our pets. I don’t work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It’s the biggest perk of approaching 70.

She couldn’t get a move on if her arse was on fire. You really wouldn’t want to pay her by the hour to wipe your surfaces and the repeated views of her folding her wet knickers could be nicely done without.

Moan-a-lot Claire is my favourite YouTuber 🙄

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
"Baja fish taco's"

Claire's version is frozen fish fingers haha..

and how's it a good family meal? when infact your whole family didn't eat it, Lilly and a boy had chicken nuggets and bread
Screenshot_20240307-162746.png

Screenshot_20240307-162647.png

---
Wasn't much cooking getting done was there Claire..

Frozen processed fish fingers, frozen corn, frozen garlic bread, frozen processed nuggets, and a sliced pepper.

Maybe you should change the title to "watch me put stuff in the oven"

Last edited:
  • Haha

sunsunrainbow

This is not a drill! She has brought Cornflower for thickining up sauces! Mmmmm wonder where she got that idea from 👀

• Haha
That's hilarious 🤣 nothing says baja fish tacos quite like Tesco value fish fingers sprinkled with seasoning
Wouldn’t you just love to be invited to dinner? If wet wipe plied you with his booze you might have to stay over. Be great sleeping in submariner Lily’s pissy bed. As for wet wipe wandering around naked……., what can I say 🤣
---
"Baja fish taco's"

Claire's version is frozen fish fingers haha..

and how's it a good family meal? when infact your whole family didn't eat it, Lilly and a boy had chicken nuggets and bread
View attachment 2801136
View attachment 2801137
---
Wasn't much cooking getting done was there Claire..

Frozen processed fish fingers, frozen corn, frozen garlic bread, frozen processed nuggets, and a sliced pepper.

Maybe you should change the title to "watch me put stuff in the oven"
‘Defrost with me’

Last edited:
  • Haha

sunsunrainbow

I did find it weird how she was full on showing her thong and bra to the camera. How weird!
also she mentioned that Zac was going to be called Elvis! Can you believe that! They are not cool
Enough to have a kid called Elvis 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Zakky is on a hiding to non at the secondary school. Financially challenged parents would do without almost everything to make sure their kids didn’t have to wear cheap shoes from Shoe-zone or wherever she shops. God alone knows what his peers will think when he has a plain brioche roll and half a bear yo-yo in his babied lunch box. The fur-roar when they find out his sack-less mother posts their miserable existence on YouTube and his 6 year old sister is wetting the bed on the bottom bunk in his room. Nobody in their right mind would post this on the internet.
WHERE IS WET WIPE?

• Haha