Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just watched the under £35 weekly shop. Wet wipes done one for the week. Luck pig. He will be getting fed and possibly pleasured. It would be enough of a pleasure for me to be removed from the delights of Rations. She doesn’t hold back on the bog roll apparently. She will go through roll after roll wiping up the shit that spills from her overactive gob.
---
Just noticed the whiskey is now hidden in the fridge. There was a bottle of something else behind. It might be meths or turps if she’s on an economy drive 😂. Hope we are all braced for a whinge fest whilst Wet Wipe has done a runner this week. I give it till Monday night until she’s onto 111 or having a short break in A and E

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She says she makes "commission" on the trainer's if anyone buys them, probably 1p per pair lol. I can't see anyone rushing to buy them anytime soon.

She said it was very cold in the park, so why were the boys not wearing jackets.

And Gareth was away for the weekend, the quiet ones are always worth the watching 👀.

She probably only went to M&S to put it on thumbnail.

A lot of junk was bought, have you forgot about the nastys Claire.
---
Squirty cream full of chemicals.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
yes I noticed there's a lot of beer in the fridge and spirits on the worktop...she probably in bad mood constantly as she has a continuous hangover.

Lily's probably got a UTI as she will be dehydrated, the girl needs water and not milk in a baby bottle.

Someone did mention her to the R.. she puts out so much child exploiting content ect that I can see this thread getting busier, and the R starting on her

sunsunrainbow

OEM has commented on her videos before about food. I think it’s because Claire comments on her so she returns the favour. OEM seems to pick stuff her kids like as they are well and mixture of meals. Not a few bits on a plate. The kids must be underweight

sunsunrainbow

Watched it… I totally get asking some advice tips. Maybe a question box on insta. But to plaster it over you tube and using Bedwetting as the first word in the title! Wow!

I'm in another thread ( life with the Baldwin's) and a tattler screenshot a comment Kayleigh B left on Clair's channel, then well well well as soon as it was mentioned on thread it was deleted not long after...

we think it's Clair that deleted it because she knows Kayleigh is hated and it could drive more traffic in here.

I bet Claire has a tattle account too.
Let’s play tattle bingo. Suggestions please for her Tattle name? First prize cheap chicken nuggets, Second prize 38p pizza 3rd prize nowt 😂

• Haha

sunsunrainbow

Honestly I swear it wasn’t that long ago she said
Still was breastfeeding her. She was at school as I can remember being shocked. That is why she has an issue with food as she is full milk. I have friends who have 3 year olds who don’t eat a single thing as still being breastfed.

Frenchie

VIP Member
I think she's seething and about to explode, you can hear in her tone she's trying to come across easy breezy but she's clearly one notch from a red mist rant and why is she bothering to vlog when all she does is moan about her life and how hard she has it, how poorly she always is and how big changes are happening but she can't say what because of the nasty people watching her. She's a total attention whore, loves being on camera and really rates herself. Some people are average looking at best but have sparkling personalities and light up a room because of that.....then there's Claire.
Wonder what’s going on

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Nastys don't apply when feeding them Macdonald's.
And her pizzas are like over cooked bricks🤮.
Looks at the dry pasta 🤮. And the plates with the watery pasta 🤮.
Screenshot_20240114-210423.png
Screenshot_20240114-210017.png
Screenshot_20240114-205955.png
Screenshot_20240114-211212.png
Screenshot_20240114-211302.png
Screenshot_20240114-211421.png
Screenshot_20240114-211357.png

• Sick

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think she will be getting DLA/PIP for Zak.

I'm in a lot of other threads where the parents get it for kids with nuerodiverse, ADHD, autism.
---
She won't want to admit it as she's embarrassed he's sharing a room with two little ones

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why does she straighten her hair in such a manic way? She goes over and over and OVER the same bits at least fifty times, I watch her with my WTF face on! She was discussing periods and the procedure in such detail I was willing her to stop as the poor kids will be teased so badly, can you imagine Zach starting secondary school and some delightful pupil has watched his mums channel? Kids are cruel, not all of course but plenty are and they'll rip him to bits thanks to his mum and her over sharing.
PS im still wondering how she got a panty liner to work on a g string :ROFLMAO:

If I’d had no cases to represent and my husband wasn’t in a meeting he would be justifiably furious to receive a phone call to tell a child to eat an apple. Is she for f…ing real (her choice of language not mine)?

See Wet Wipe done a runner to nannas again. He should stop there. The old dear good shops at M and S and can’t be worse to listen to than Rations.

It’s obvious the small portions of cheap food are just for the kids. How else would she explain weighing 67kg?
---
I really do need to get over this virus. I’ve not got consumption or moaning like Rations but it is awful. I could damage the foundations with the cough. Sleep eludes me. So this keeps me occupied. 🤣
They are driving to Spain. She moans with the kids in the car popping to the supermarket. If they must put the kids though it get a coach from London and be done. Some nice enough campsites with tents and caravans to rent,
Better still stop home and get a bigger house,

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What kind of man is Gareth? why's he allowing this exploiting of his kids, doesn't he care what Claire shares.

I think their marriage is weak and unhappy, and that's probably why he spends a lot of time at his grandparents or his mum's,

all the moaning on yesterday's vlog, fs Claire, it was your choice to have three kids.

sunsunrainbow

She was saying things not even buying or if she had brought it she had ordered it and not arrived yet.
I don’t even have any thing in my wardrobe 18 years old