Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
On the Tesco haul vlog someone's asked where the missing vlog is, and Claire's basically playing the victim saying she removed it because of comments...

there is always dodgy comments on every vlog, and she's NEVER removed a vlog before, this proves that the comments are truthful to her, and hitting a very raw nerve.

Let's be honest her flat is overcrowded, and 3 kids ( different sex) shouldn't be sharing one small room.

Reactions: 1

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Her "financial goal" this year is to get them on holiday I believe, possibly Disney Florida as Lily mentioned America, Claire's clearly trying to get on the "Disney" bandwagon, but once they realise how she exploits her kids, they won't watch her daily vlogs.

Shouldn't her "financial goal" be to get them a bigger home, and not need to share 1 room. Zak can't even have his friends in as his little sis and brother in the room haha,

that's what memories he will have growing up😢, and he will be 16 in the blink of a eye.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her obsession with illness is rubbing off on the kids for sure, in every vlog she mentions multiple times how poorly they all are or how she can feel another cold coming on, hypochondriac for sure.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She talks about Gin a lot, and was drinking it on the last vlog while baking a cake with the kids, she looked half drunk, and was getting angry as usual because one of them was wanting a drink of Apple juice, and she said to the camera she's baking it her way because she's doing it with the kids...

eh Claire you're doing it for YT content and pimping your kids out, who are you trying to kid, you are not mother earth and never will be.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
No way would she splash out on plain Cod for him.
That's shocking her still bf a child at that age 🤢 again it's lazy parenting and not normal behaviour. I noticed her hair especially on top at the sides is receding and unusually thin, you can see her scalp, could be a eating disorder symptom, I wouldn't be surprised if she had that, and that's why the kids are all messed up as she's put her eating issues onto them.

She uses the kids issues ect for content, it's child abuse, and once the oldest goes to high school there's a high chance he will get laughed at /bullied. Her cooking is awful, I'm not surprised Gareth goes to his grans for a proper feed. Tbh I think their marriage is on the rocks they don't seem a happy couple. On their last holiday to Spain she said they had a whole day they didn't talk because Charlie kept on asking to get a toy or whatever in each shop they went in...why would you stop talking to your partner because of that haha, just give the boy a row. And the holiday looked so strained, I felt sorry for her Gareth.
---
Look how disgusting this is, basically coloured water.
Screenshot_20240114-131936.png

---
Why are you giving the kids white bread if you bother about nastys🤔
Screenshot_20240114-132324.png

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
This is the "huge room" 3 kids sleep in. And that "dining table" isn't big enough for 5 people.
Screenshot_20240103-210734.png

Screenshot_20240103-210856.png

---
That tv looks like a accident waiting to happen.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I didn’t know he had ADHD
Im surprised she hasn't mentioned it more seen as she goes on and on and on about every little sniffle they all have, she keeps lily off school all the time saying she doesn't feel well yet she seems fine for the rest of the day, I get it it's hard dropping off a crying child i've been there and walked out of school crying myself but ultimately you do them no favours by giving in so often, it makes it all the harder for them to go in the day after.

lexiloo

VIP Member
This is the "huge room" 3 kids sleep in. And that "dining table" isn't big enough for 5 people.
View attachment 2666761
View attachment 2666762
---
That tv looks like a accident waiting to happen.
Has she taken the vlog down? I wanted to check for any new comments or snarky replies from her as a couple of people had mentioned Lily sharing a bedroom with the boys wasn't ideal and one said with the eldest being near to puberty it was inappropriate but I can't even see the vlog on her channel any more, incoming rant to be expected???

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Defo looks like breast milk.

This is all Claire's fault, I think she's keeping Lilly like a baby because she secretly wants another and can't let her grow up.
Screenshot_20240203-111640.png

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Claire maybe your daughter is crying at school because she's getting laughed at because her parents are exploiting her and tell strangers online she pees the bed and still uses baby bottles.

are you scrounging for a mattress topper?

wtf are you on about saying they are £1,300.

a mattress topper is only just around £100 from Argos.

You need a new camera your quality is shit.
---
Does Gareth think he's Johnny bravo with his hair haha🤢

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Her and her husband desperate for YT fame sharing their kids childhood to strangers. On Christmas morning she was more focused on checking the camera was still recording than enjoying her kids opening up the gifts. All three kids are squeezed in one bedroom ( two boys aged 12 & 8?, and the girl 4) yet she believes it's up to the council to re-home them. She has absolute no patience with the kids, and I personally think she wants another for content. Her and her husband are very hostile to each other, I don't think he's happy, he spends a lot of time at his grandparents house alone

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The oldest boy looked like he had flairy pyjama bottoms on in the park and he had velcro trainers on...

can't he tie his laces