Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her husband desperate for YT fame sharing their kids childhood to strangers. On Christmas morning she was more focused on checking the camera was still recording than enjoying her kids opening up the gifts. All three kids are squeezed in one bedroom ( two boys aged 12 & 8?, and the girl 4) yet she believes it's up to the council to re-home them. She has absolute no patience with the kids, and I personally think she wants another for content. Her and her husband are very hostile to each other, I don't think he's happy, he spends a lot of time at his grandparents house alone

Her and her husband desperate for YT fame sharing their kids childhood to strangers. On Christmas morning she was more focused on checking the camera was still recording than enjoying her kids opening up the gifts. All three kids are squeezed in one bedroom ( two boys aged 12 & 8?, and the girl 4) yet she believes it's up to the council to re-home them. She has absolute no patience with the kids, and I personally think she wants another for content. Her and her husband are very hostile to each other, I don't think he's happy, he spends a lot of time at his grandparents house alone
The eldest boy is 10 and Lily is 5 the youngest boy is somewhere in the middle

Reactions: 1
I watched a few of her vlogs when she popped up in my suggestions, she moans all the time, always on a downer and playing the woe-is-me card. She called out a "troll" who had left comments on a vlog and she really went in on them, she said she would rip them a new one and was only nice on vlogs, it was all very odd and cringe.

She's done that a few times ranted about the comments. In the earlier vlogs she was a lot more crabit with the kids and someone told here off and she went on a rant. A few people asked where all the new toys is going and her back was up, and said the room they share is big, big?? it's got two sets of bunk beds about three ft between each other, it's not big at all. The oldest boy should not be sharing with the other two, and if that gets mentioned she goes nuts lol.

She runs the house like a regiment.

She's done that a few times ranted about the comments. In the earlier vlogs she was a lot more crabit with the kids and someone told here off and she went on a rant. A few people asked where all the new toys is going and her back was up, and said the room they share is big, big?? it's got two sets of bunk beds about three ft between each other, it's not big at all. The oldest boy should not be sharing with the other two, and if that gets mentioned she goes nuts lol.

She runs the house like a regiment.
Her meals of the week are rank, someone needs to introduce her to cornflour to stop her creations looking like they're sat in a puddle! and as for the kids meals, tiny portions that mostly feature bread and sweetcorn, wouldn't bother vlogging them!!

Reactions: 4
People requested a "house tour".

Mmm I don't think so Claire as you have shown every inch of your flat, what else is there to see lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People requested a "house tour".

Mmm I don't think so Claire as you have shown every inch of your flat, what else is there to see lol.
Im waiting for the comments about it being a flat and not a maisonette as she claims, she got touchy about it once when someone said a maisonette has two floors. She clearly thinks a maisonette sounds better, like you say she's shown it all anyway.

This is the "huge room" 3 kids sleep in. And that "dining table" isn't big enough for 5 people.
Screenshot_20240103-210734.png

Screenshot_20240103-210856.png

---
That tv looks like a accident waiting to happen.

This is the "huge room" 3 kids sleep in. And that "dining table" isn't big enough for 5 people.
View attachment 2666761
View attachment 2666762
---
That tv looks like a accident waiting to happen.
Has she taken the vlog down? I wanted to check for any new comments or snarky replies from her as a couple of people had mentioned Lily sharing a bedroom with the boys wasn't ideal and one said with the eldest being near to puberty it was inappropriate but I can't even see the vlog on her channel any more, incoming rant to be expected???

Has she taken the vlog down? I wanted to check for any new comments or snarky replies from her as a couple of people had mentioned Lily sharing a bedroom with the boys wasn't ideal and one said with the eldest being near to puberty it was inappropriate but I can't even see the vlog on her channel any more, incoming rant to be expected???
It's definitely gone. I seen a comment saying her flat is crowded. Defo rant in the post.

• Haha
It's definitely gone. I seen a comment saying her flat is crowded. Defo rant in the post.
Can't wait 🤣 what did she expect though? at the end of the day however nice her flat is it's small for a family of five and the kids all sharing a room was always going to cause controversy, wish i'd seen all the comments and her salty replies.

On the Tesco haul vlog someone's asked where the missing vlog is, and Claire's basically playing the victim saying she removed it because of comments...

there is always dodgy comments on every vlog, and she's NEVER removed a vlog before, this proves that the comments are truthful to her, and hitting a very raw nerve.

Let's be honest her flat is overcrowded, and 3 kids ( different sex) shouldn't be sharing one small room.

She talks about Gin a lot, and was drinking it on the last vlog while baking a cake with the kids, she looked half drunk, and was getting angry as usual because one of them was wanting a drink of Apple juice, and she said to the camera she's baking it her way because she's doing it with the kids...

eh Claire you're doing it for YT content and pimping your kids out, who are you trying to kid, you are not mother earth and never will be.

was getting angry as usual because one of them was wanting a drink of Apple juice
She seems like she's very fiery and often in her tone towards the kids too but reins it in for the vlogs, her voice and demeanour when she says things like "just wait a moment darling" or "please stop that" seems like it's put on and she's really holding back a huge rant.

The meals wow. I understand kids can be fussy buy Lilly eats like a hamster. Before she actually shared she brought baby meals jars pasta for her! Also has bottles at 5! Her teeth must be awful 😞
---
I also found the way they did Xmas presents weird. She said they get a big present one year. So Lilly had an iPad this year. Charlie had a switch last year and Zac had something the year before. So they can’t all have a big present only one of them

The meals wow. I understand kids can be fussy buy Lilly eats like a hamster. Before she actually shared she brought baby meals jars pasta for her! Also has bottles at 5! Her teeth must be awful 😞
Her meals are grim, the mince she did looked so bland and it was sat in a puddle when she dished it up, always looks so watery. Has she heard of gravy granules? or thickening granules? I remember her mentioning baby food in earlier vlogs, she got lots of comments about it and deleted most of them and as for the baby bottle im always gobsmacked when she shows that. Not sure how she can share what she does and not expect people to be shocked.