Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m back. Had a few minutes to spare waiting for the Yorkshire puddings to crisp. Rations has now started putting a ‘note from mummy’ in the lunch boxes.
Suggestions please….,

I’m going for ‘starve you little runts, your parents need gin and takeaway. You can get some garlic bread or a whole bear yo-yo when you come home.

Reactions: 2
yip she has deleted loads, and only 12 left...
---
* It say 23 on her channel , but they must be including her shorts in that too, as I can only see 12 actual vlogs
Thank you for confirming. Does she loose the income from those (pittance that it is)? I’ve found it very easy to find out more via Google and would be extremely worried for my kids.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Honestly I swear it wasn’t that long ago she said
Still was breastfeeding her. She was at school as I can remember being shocked. That is why she has an issue with food as she is full milk. I have friends who have 3 year olds who don’t eat a single thing as still being breastfed.
yes I remember her saying that too, she'd bought her a soft toy breast in the hopes she would use that for comfort instead of wanting feeding.

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Now come on @Telly Fanatic, you seriously can’t imagine she would buy two gifts. I’m going for the 4 mugs. She’d give ‘em two and keep the others. She will need one for when lilly livered Lily eventually ditches the bottle. Likely like the dress in eighteen years time.
yes she most likely would burst the mug box..

Im thinking probably a candle now tbh

Attachments

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
that concerned about him you had the 📷 at the ready.

Claire you are a child exploiting attention seeker
Screenshot_20240212-111012.png

---
Is he copying your hypochondriac ways??

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
couldn't get your camera out quick enough could you Claire..

did you tell the Nurse Lily lives on milk from a baby bottle?
Screenshot_20240220-173415.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Busymum

Her and her husband desperate for YT fame sharing their kids childhood to strangers. On Christmas morning she was more focused on checking the camera was still recording than enjoying her kids opening up the gifts. All three kids are squeezed in one bedroom ( two boys aged 12 & 8?, and the girl 4) yet she believes it's up to the council to re-home them. She has absolute no patience with the kids, and I personally think she wants another for content. Her and her husband are very hostile to each other, I don't think he's happy, he spends a lot of time at his grandparents house alone
The eldest boy is 10 and Lily is 5 the youngest boy is somewhere in the middle

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
using the kids in the whole vlog for content, and looked like Lilly had a nappy on while wearing the pink leggings
---
that's all I could be bothered to screenshot
---
I don't think the WW parents or grandparents have ever went to the flat for a meal,

as they have no proper dining table it's just that trampy looking thing with the high chairs.

Zacks school friends could laugh at him if they see his reaction over two eggs and a bucket

Attachments

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don't really watch OEM but she seems very gentle and loving with her kids, and is extremely happy in her marriage. And her kids get fed properly.

unlike Donkey and WW