Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
It's lazy parenting allowing the baby bottle at age 5.

And I think the fussy eating with all three kids comes from her, they haven't picked it up from the ground, I think it's learned behaviour.
There's fussy and then there's ridiculous, one of her boys will only eat chicken goujons not chicken nuggets so she cooks both kinds, that's not a fussy eater, both are mushed up chicken in crumb. She does make me laugh about how funny she is when it comes to "no nasties" or artificial additives in food then buys the tesco value chicken nuggets that are only 58% chicken and look like meat paste under that coating.

Reactions: 1

lexiloo

VIP Member
I watched a few of her vlogs when she popped up in my suggestions, she moans all the time, always on a downer and playing the woe-is-me card. She called out a "troll" who had left comments on a vlog and she really went in on them, she said she would rip them a new one and was only nice on vlogs, it was all very odd and cringe.

lexiloo

VIP Member
All these people need in here lol,

and she must be pissed off, or she wouldn't even mention it.

Ps, i have never once commented on her channel as it helps her algorithm
Me neither, I tattle but I don't take it off here. Where was it you saw those people saying they were waiting to get into tattle for this thread? I need to hear what they have to say LOL

lexiloo

VIP Member
Baby bottle for her school child.

I think she's showing this deliberately to try and get more comments either in here, or on YT, as it will help her channel...there was absolutely no need to show that bottle and say it's for Lilly later, was there?
View attachment 2729970
---
Also the colour looks like breast milk🤔
I think she shows things like the bottle because she's feisty and likes to bite back at people, she also gets lots of sympathy comments which she seems to love. I think she's got a temper on her and would be quite confrontational in real life, you can hear it in her voice at times then she quickly comes back to sweet Claire and is all smiles for the camera.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don't think it's anything to do with a hormone imbalance, Claire just baby's her,
and gives her baby bottles, so the girls bladder will be full through the night.
---
Claire's fault.
---
And it's despicable her sharing it for content.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's done that a few times ranted about the comments. In the earlier vlogs she was a lot more crabit with the kids and someone told here off and she went on a rant. A few people asked where all the new toys is going and her back was up, and said the room they share is big, big?? it's got two sets of bunk beds about three ft between each other, it's not big at all. The oldest boy should not be sharing with the other two, and if that gets mentioned she goes nuts lol.

She runs the house like a regiment.

yes I noticed there's a lot of beer in the fridge and spirits on the worktop...she probably in bad mood constantly as she has a continuous hangover.

Lily's probably got a UTI as she will be dehydrated, the girl needs water and not milk in a baby bottle.

Someone did mention her to the R.. she puts out so much child exploiting content ect that I can see this thread getting busier, and the R starting on her
Someone did.

sunsunrainbow

Me too, you can hear the underlying aggression in her when she's speaking and it pokes its head out when she's having a rant for sure, nasty piece of work.
---
Laurien from ordinary english mum often comments on Claires vlogs, really nice supportive comments but in her latest vlog she's just said she bought night time pull ups for one of her boys but she doesn't want to say which one so as not to embarrass him....take note Claire!
yes I noticed this comment too! Laurien has some common sense

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Omg on today's vlog she said she's going to try Lily without a nappy on through the night... she's nearly 5 😮.

Hotdogs for the kids dinner, pigs arseholes and ears yum yum.
---
Her shared back garden is like allotment sections.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Quite a few comments on the vlog saying things like she shouldn't be sleeping in their bed or still be having a bottle, one comment says Claire is keeping her a baby as she's the youngest, quite a few likes on them too! She's quite salty in a couple of replies and I expect she'll rant in another vlog or delete the comments but what does she expect? She asked for advice and people are giving it, often it's hard to hear advice from your family and friends so why you would ask on a public platform then moan when people have an opinion is beyond me.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Has she taken the vlog down? I wanted to check for any new comments or snarky replies from her as a couple of people had mentioned Lily sharing a bedroom with the boys wasn't ideal and one said with the eldest being near to puberty it was inappropriate but I can't even see the vlog on her channel any more, incoming rant to be expected???
It's definitely gone. I seen a comment saying her flat is crowded. Defo rant in the post.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
People requested a "house tour".

Mmm I don't think so Claire as you have shown every inch of your flat, what else is there to see lol.
Im waiting for the comments about it being a flat and not a maisonette as she claims, she got touchy about it once when someone said a maisonette has two floors. She clearly thinks a maisonette sounds better, like you say she's shown it all anyway.

lexiloo

VIP Member
The meals wow. I understand kids can be fussy buy Lilly eats like a hamster. Before she actually shared she brought baby meals jars pasta for her! Also has bottles at 5! Her teeth must be awful 😞
Her meals are grim, the mince she did looked so bland and it was sat in a puddle when she dished it up, always looks so watery. Has she heard of gravy granules? or thickening granules? I remember her mentioning baby food in earlier vlogs, she got lots of comments about it and deleted most of them and as for the baby bottle im always gobsmacked when she shows that. Not sure how she can share what she does and not expect people to be shocked.

lexiloo

VIP Member
was getting angry as usual because one of them was wanting a drink of Apple juice
She seems like she's very fiery and often in her tone towards the kids too but reins it in for the vlogs, her voice and demeanour when she says things like "just wait a moment darling" or "please stop that" seems like it's put on and she's really holding back a huge rant.