Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I’m not up on benefits. However, Might the ‘so poorly baby Lily’ qualify for DLA and mum of the year Carer’s Allowance? It would explain the few hours she’s prepared to work and her enthusiasm for being at the doctors. She struggled ‘caring’ for wet wipe. He only had a funny turn and was soon back on the booze and escaping to Nana’s
what I have learned from other threads is that she could be claiming laundry allowance? from the DWP because her nearly 6 year old is still in nappies/bed wetting,

nothing would surprise me....

I think she's definitely on the fiddle with this cleaning malarkey too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
People requested a "house tour".

Mmm I don't think so Claire as you have shown every inch of your flat, what else is there to see lol.

• Haha
Laurien and Ria Suzzane both have much more common sense and are plainly providing for and protecting their children, It does however seem strange they both support Claire at some level.

lexiloo

VIP Member
The oldest boy still calling his dad "daddy", he could get laughed at for that.
"Zacky" is going to get teased a lot when he hits secondary school this year, sharing a bedroom with his little sister, having fruit roll ups (or half of one) and slimming world bars, rusks etc in his lunch box and if any kids see the vlogs he'll be laughed at for sure. She needs to protect her kids more online and respect their privacy on things like that, all these bloody family influencers think it's fine to parade their kids and all their private business all over public platforms then cry and tantrum if anyone dares comment or have an opinion on it.

Tonight’s offering. Mum guilt???????

Try not providing adequate nutrition or individual bedrooms for each of your children.

I don't really watch OEM but she seems very gentle and loving with her kids, and is extremely happy in her marriage. And her kids get fed properly.

unlike Donkey and WW
OEM is a great cook, buys class food and her husband and her do everything for their kids. Her house is small (they are moving) but the basics are covered - boys are in one room and the girls another. She is so pretty too. Pour looks are preordained but Rations has to have missed the queue when looks were being distributed,

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Me neither, I tattle but I don't take it off here. Where was it you saw those people saying they were waiting to get into tattle for this thread? I need to hear what they have to say LOL
I didn't even know "Zacky" had ADHD....or is it Claire that done a self diagnose on him?

Attachments

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Zaks never had a baked potato😮..

He's not going to get fussed over on the school trip, it will be like it or lump it 👌
---
I wouldn't even give our dog that cold "meat" and cheap cold "chicken"

• Haha
Those poor kids look like they've inherited her big mouth and horse teeth
How unfortunate for them. Given the gene pool the kids were never going to be blessed with good looks. My granny used to say ‘you couldn’t make a good ‘un from the pair of em’. Never a truer word with these two. I’m

lexiloo

VIP Member
Omg what a ungrateful moaning bitch she is,

look at her IG stories and you will see what I mean.
Must be so hard to be around her, she's just such a moaner all the time......and a hypochondriac. I've never known anyone moan as much as she does over little things that are most peoples normal anyway.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I haven't watched it yet. Not in the mood for Debbie downer 😂

They always seem to eat so late too. On occasion kids are ready bed.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She spends a small fortune on those bear fruit roll ups and gives them half each 🤣 the kids pack ups are woeful, even the eldest's who's going to secondary school this year looks like a pre schoolers packed lunch.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It's the arse munching leggings that make me laugh, she'll need sudocrem for that epic wedgie! She's a total plain Jane, reminds me of a ruddy cheeked scullery maid from a period drama, she'd be in the kitchen scrubbing the floors. My nana used to say some men don't look at the mantlepiece when they're poking the fire, never a truer word said about our Claire ;)
In other words, she's a absolute 🐕

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her comments section is always a good read, i've often thought she's a hypochondriac as she's always going on about being ill or coming down with something, she feeds Lily medicine like it's a daily requirement.

claire.png

---
I bet she was fuming at this one.....

claire.png

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
wet wipes parents don't seem that hands on with the kids..

they probably cba with the fussy wining three and won't put up with baby bottles and nappies on a nearly 6 year old

• Haha