Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've been in the flat 10? year yet can't afford to sell, wonder why? has it been remortgaged? because donkey rations is workshy, her cleaning a few family friends homes isn't exactly bursting the bank, and with WW fancy car ( penis extender) purchase, they could be in financial struggle.

All fur coat and no knickers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They've been in the flat 10? year yet can't afford to sell, wonder why? has it been remortgaged? because donkey rations is workshy, her cleaning a few family friends homes isn't exactly bursting the bank, and with WW fancy car ( penis extender) purchase, they could be in financial struggle.

All fur coat and no knickers.
Canvas shoes and flip flops.

( bottom left hand corner) this is NOT a AD Claire hahaha, you have just linked your bag haha. She desperate to be a IG hun haha
Screenshot_20240530-104455.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I need to bleach my eyes. Rations flaunting her arse and thighs in black lace knickers. There was more. Treated to her bare shoulders and the fact she was naked and her tits had dropped. I am traumatised at the very thought of what wet wipe has to witness. She really loves her self. Non one else does.

• Haha
  • Wow
"more goodness in a sausage roll than a chocolate bar" 🤔 not in those value cheap-arse full of nasty bits from a pig dog rolls you buy Claire!

• Haha
I need to bleach my eyes. Rations flaunting her arse and thighs in black lace knickers. There was more. Treated to her bare shoulders and the fact she was naked and her tits had dropped. I am traumatised at the very thought of what wet wipe has to witness. She really loves her self. Non one else does.
I’ve just seen same 😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't go around my house in my knickers especially if the kids are around 😂

The smell of desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 6
blimey just watching that vlog and lots of nipple shots at the start :oops: Poor kids having their mum prancing about in her pants and bra less boobs for all to see.

She made a huge song and dance about only wearing thongs the other day, and not having a pair or knickers big enough for a sanitary towel, yet here she is parading round in a pair? She’s not right in the head.

Imagine doing that naked shot in front of the camera, moaning about your boobs, weeks before your child start’s secondary school? That poor kid. No wonder he kicks off.

Surely the boys can make their own beds? Even Lily could have a go at making hers. She's just making extra work for herself.

It's the arse munching leggings that make me laugh, she'll need sudocrem for that epic wedgie! She's a total plain Jane, reminds me of a ruddy cheeked scullery maid from a period drama, she'd be in the kitchen scrubbing the floors. My nana used to say some men don't look at the mantlepiece when they're poking the fire, never a truer word said about our Claire ;)

• Haha
It's the arse munching leggings that make me laugh, she'll need sudocrem for that epic wedgie! She's a total plain Jane, reminds me of a ruddy cheeked scullery maid from a period drama, she'd be in the kitchen scrubbing the floors. My nana used to say some men don't look at the mantlepiece when they're poking the fire, never a truer word said about our Claire ;)
In other words, she's a absolute 🐕

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In other words, she's a absolute 🐕
Wet wipe must be easily pleased. However, he’s no catch either. Pity to spoil two homes.
---
Wet wipe said ‘you should get the bag’ when she showed it to him. He appears to be a control freak. There’s no way I’d need permission to buy anything. Rations seems to be buying much more than usual. Aforementioned bag, shoes, face cream etc etc. She said they’d had extra financial outlay recently and they are off to Spain in the car shortly. I can’t wait for this 💩 show to start. Imagine the crotch goblins in the car. They can barely get to the supermarket without kicking off. Word to Zac don’t ask for anything in the shops. You mum won’t speak to dad and she’ll be in a foul mood. Happy holidays,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her suncream is vegan and her bag is leather 😂 she hasn't a clue just using buzz words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the extra cash is probably the ADHD payments and this road trip will be a nightmare from get go.

3 winey kids in the back and I wouldn't be surprised if she puts lilly in nappies for it, moaning donkey riding shotgun and barking out orders to everyone, she probably take food so the kids don't need anything from services but the minute they see Macdonald's and children's rides, kid's grab machines ect it will kick off.

Why they not flying anyway?

• Heart
the extra cash is probably the ADHD payments and this road trip will be a nightmare from get go.

3 winey kids in the back and I wouldn't be surprised if she puts lilly in nappies for it, moaning donkey riding shotgun and barking out orders to everyone, she probably take food so the kids don't need anything from services but the minute they see Macdonald's and children's rides, kid's grab machines ect it will kick off.

Why they not flying anyway?
@Telly Fanatic. We sing from the same hymn sheet. Shall I come over the border or would you prefer to rock up in the Dales? I don’t feed anyone, let alone guests Dino-rolls, Aldi sausage rolls or garlic bread etc .

• Heart