Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always wear that roll neck fleece and horrid print leggings when she's cleaning the flat? What a foul combo
---
Another meal of doom from Fanny Craddock

View attachment 3006311
It’s like something from the war. And i bet Lilly only ate the bread
---
I seen on insta she is wearing a dress that is 18 years old to a Wedding! How embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
An 18 year old cheap rag dragged out for a wedding. Admittedly, she likely hasn’t gained in size on her rations. I suspect they scoffed their faces and downed gallons of free plonk courtesy of the newly weds. Guesses as to what she spent on the wedding gift from Home Bargains.

She was saying things not even buying or if she had brought it she had ordered it and not arrived yet.
I don’t even have any thing in my wardrobe 18 years old

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched her grocery haul and wondered how she can feed 5 of them for under £100 as I can barely manage to do it and there are less of us. I know the cost of food has gone up and I like to get clubcard prices on stuff too but ‘proper’ food such as meat, fish, fruit & veg, etc were in short supply for feeding 5 persons. There was plenty of fruit winders, Bear yo-yos, biscuits, desserts though which I know is cheaper and the kids will love them but I wouldn’t have thought that would be filling/nutritious for them. That’s why I don’t understand why she goes on about checking ingredients for ‘nasties’ when a lot of what they eat is processed, ready to eat food.

Reactions: 4
Now come on @Telly Fanatic, you seriously can’t imagine she would buy two gifts. I’m going for the 4 mugs. She’d give ‘em two and keep the others. She will need one for when lilly livered Lily eventually ditches the bottle. Likely like the dress in eighteen years time.
yes she most likely would burst the mug box..

Im thinking probably a candle now tbh

Attachments

Reactions: 2
for me feeding 5 is about £150-170 a week (kids are 13,11,8) so im always shocked at how little she buys. I do 3 lunchboxes a day and get through probably 3 loaves of bread a week between breakfasts and lunches! She must do top up shops or just feed them teeny toddler portions.

I think she's hoarding money for her and the pussy to live a better life when the kids are older, she's making no effort to move so it's obvious the kids will be booted out once old enough.

They have his wage, her cleaning "wage", YT peanuts, Zak's ADHD benefits and child benefit.

why on earth is she so tight and buying such cheap crap and so little.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The hundred pound shop isn’t just food though. There’s kitchen and bog roll, feminine products, toiletries, laundry and dishwasher tablets well as cleaning stuff for home and ,work. Deduct £20 for that and deduct the biscuits, crisps and yo-yo’s and you’d be lucky at £60 for breakfast, packed lunches and ‘dinnaaaars’ as she calls ‘em,

Reactions: 4
Just watching the latest vlog which is the kids breakfasts and packed lunches, can't believe the tiny portions, Zack is eleven and she always says how hungry he is yet this was lunch one day for him.....

small sausage roll
half a dino roll
tiny pot of popcorn
tiny pot of mini meatballs
cheese triangle (like dairylea)

No wonder the poor kid is always looking for food as soon as he's in from school.
---
Very low on bread on Tuesdays lunchbox then totally ran out on Wednesdays......buy some bloody bread Claire!!
---
She's given Zack leftover spag bol one of the days, schools don't heat things up so he'll be eating it cold 🤮

Last edited:
I would like to know if Rations was born ******** or lobotomised later. Either way she is a special kind of stupid. The lunches boxes were the same as all the other weeks and just as pathetic. You couldn’t feed a dormouse on her efforts. As for breakfast does anyone need to watch pancakes with jam and brioche slices with chocolate spread on repeat. The dosy tart needs to give her head a wobble and get her idle arse into a full time job. I doubt her earning capacity could ever be great but even a scrubber earns more than her grubby attempts at selling her kids online for a pittance. She should curl up and hide in shame.

Reactions: 1
My almost 3 year old and my 11 month old eat far more than those pathetic portions. My toddler easily polishes off 2 weetabix and a banana for breakfast, those poor kids must go to school starving.

The oldest could stop wanting pack lunches when at high school and want money instead, this will send her over the edge as she won't want to give him a fiver or more a day haha..