Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bag is ugly and for £39 it's a rip off, she's delusional and as for wet wipe saying she should buy it he was probably just relieved she wasn't spending more on a decent one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely a small bowl of cereal would be better for you than fried sausage and bacon. My mind boggles.

No sugar kids, I'm just going send your cholesterol through the roof instead.

• Haha
WW stayed out overnight, I wonder where 🤔.

Maybe got a misstress?
---
How can she get scared of going to go the toilet is a small two bed flat
---
Zaks top bunk looks like a 4 year old sleep's there
---
A new "dining table" for the small area
---
Looks very uncomfortable and still far to small for 5 haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I really hope Zak has a great time this week doing age appropriate activities and not sleeping in a toddler's bedroom.

• Heart
I think she's seething and about to explode, you can hear in her tone she's trying to come across easy breezy but she's clearly one notch from a red mist rant and why is she bothering to vlog when all she does is moan about her life and how hard she has it, how poorly she always is and how big changes are happening but she can't say what because of the nasty people watching her. She's a total attention bleep, loves being on camera and really rates herself. Some people are average looking at best but have sparkling personalities and light up a room because of that.....then there's Claire.

• Heart
I think she says she's putting the Spain vlogs back on..

she will be heavily editing all the moaning and the part her and ww fell out over the €1.99 toy

• Haha
WW stayed out overnight, I wonder where 🤔.

Maybe got a misstress?
---
How can she get scared of going to go the toilet is a small two bed flat
---
Zaks top bunk looks like a 4 year old sleep's there
---
A new "dining table" for the small area
---
Looks very uncomfortable and still far to small for 5 haha.
She would be a very desperate woman to allude to the lofty rank of being Wet Wipe’s mistress. I’d rather eat my own arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she's seething and about to explode, you can hear in her tone she's trying to come across easy breezy but she's clearly one notch from a red mist rant and why is she bothering to vlog when all she does is moan about her life and how hard she has it, how poorly she always is and how big changes are happening but she can't say what because of the nasty people watching her. She's a total attention bleep, loves being on camera and really rates herself. Some people are average looking at best but have sparkling personalities and light up a room because of that.....then there's Claire.
Wonder what’s going on

Reactions: 2
I have noticed that Claire hasn't mentioned her sister or looked after her Niece for a while, they used to see a lot of each other.

Something must have happened because Claire had started looking after her one night a week well her sister worked .
And on every food haul Claire always said this and that was for her niece,

and she's not said that for about a fortnight?

• Heart
Is the attic getting converted?
Attic converted into what? Can just see the autistic eldest shunted up into the rafters and let down to go to Spain with the parental tormentors in a car. I hope the school loose him on the trip. It would be the only lucky escape the poor lad could get.