Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zaks never had a baked potato😮..

He's not going to get fussed over on the school trip, it will be like it or lump it 👌
---
I wouldn't even give our dog that cold "meat" and cheap cold "chicken"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She guesses half the prices, she's got loads wrong so far :ROFLMAO: also fish finger salad one night for her and Gareth.....yummy! 🤮 Cheapest, crappiest pizzas for a treat for Zak coming home, poor kid! And totally agree with @Telly Fanatic about the meat she gives them, that plastic re formed "roast turkey" knocks me sick, Claire needs to look into how it's made and what goes into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Zaks never had a baked potato😮..

He's not going to get fussed over on the school trip, it will be like it or lump it 👌
---
I wouldn't even give our dog that cold "meat" and cheap cold "chicken"
My dogs would leave home if that cold meat even got into the shopping trolley let alone their bowls.
I hope the poor kid enjoys being away from her and tucks into some decent grub.
It appears Wet Wipe has been draining
NHS resources again. The little treasure has food intolerances including lettuce. It’s more likely he is intolerant of Ration’s culinary disasters. 🤮

Why is she wandering around in a bandeau maxi dress with a bikini top? Is she trying to set a new trend? I mean it’s not warn enough for one, but she looks bloody ridiculous for another. She’s been to Lidl, not the beach fgs.

• Haha
She guesses half the prices, she's got loads wrong so far :ROFLMAO: also fish finger salad one night for her and Gareth.....yummy! 🤮 Cheapest, crappiest pizzas for a treat for Zak coming home, poor kid! And totally agree with @Telly Fanatic about the meat she gives them, that plastic re formed "roast turkey" knocks me sick, Claire needs to look into how it's made and what goes into it.
No ‘nasties’ in their diet according to rations. I’d rather eat my own arse than anything she buys/cooks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope all my tattle friends are enjoying the weekend. I watched Rations. Watching paint drying was monotonous but better than listening to her.

Selfish Wet Wipe took off to Goodwood god the on his bike. He is a piece of work. His new car, his bike, his booze. Acts like a single bloke.

She could turn a spa day into hard work. I’m retired and her daughter would be a rest. Her crocodile tears over the biggest one going away. Honestly she will be delighted she can buy less food and no tinned pineapple whilst he’s gone,

The woman riles me so much. Lazy, selfish and unpleasant creature.

Reactions: 1
How bloody desperate is it to put a picture of yourself crying on the vlog thumbnail? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
They are off to the American Speedfest today. Another Wet Wipe day out. Wait for the moaning. Kids board, food expensive etc etc.

She’s left the recipe for her jam tart, pasty thing. I’m dashing for the Kitchen Aid and hunting out my jam. Mr Priority will think he’s died and gone to heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those poor kids look like they've inherited her big mouth and horse teeth
How unfortunate for them. Given the gene pool the kids were never going to be blessed with good looks. My granny used to say ‘you couldn’t make a good ‘un from the pair of em’. Never a truer word with these two. I’m

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe Zack hasn’t had a jacket potatoe! My kid loves one with salad. Can be a decent meal for them.

• Haha
I’m the first to acknowledge the cost of living crisis and the impact on families. However, who would buy just six eggs and one tin of baked beans for a family of five? As usual loads of dino rolls, crisps and biscuits etc but hardly any vegetables or meat. Bet the fridge is stacked high with alcohol tho….

I’ve just watched her ‘ask me anything’ from a year ago. My morphine hasn’t kicked in and I need distracting. She was set up on a blind date with Wet Wipe and realised she’d met her Prince Charming 🙄. It’s very telling she felt before that she felt ‘no one would want her’. This level of low self esteem explains a lot - and why he does exactly what he wants.

INTERESTINGLY IF SHE HADN'T METTHE CATCH OF THE DECADE SHE WANTED TO BECOME A SOLICITOR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
She really wants to be mummy of four’s ‘mummy of three’. She’s now putting names and telephone number on the kids stuff so if it’s lost she can be phoned and retrieve it. Rhi once had a shoe returned 🙄. Who would have her as their mentor.

Reactions: 6
So she puts "meals* (and I use the term very loosely) like this out and then whinges when people have opinions on them, how is she not embarrassed? I had a very fussy eater and she still ate ten times better than the meagre slop Claire feeds her kids.

cvm.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m glad I’d eaten before seeing her slop on plates. It’s enough to hamper your appetite for days. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5