Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder why the pre teen is using toilet wipes?

is he not able to clean his bum properly toilet roll?

Why would donkey rations even share this information

Reactions: 4
wonder why the pre teen is using toilet wipes?

is he not able to clean his bum properly toilet roll?

Why would donkey rations even share this information
Could the kid be ‘fussy’ about more than food and just not like loo roll ? Anything’s possible in that gaff. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Someone must have died and Rations has inherited some dosh. She’s buying better quality food (well still awful but not the absolute trash of old). The boys now get a whole dino roll.
Then there’s her two pairs of £20 quid sandals, Boot’s face cream and possibly a blue dress or even two. Her bank card will be jumping. No wonder she’s tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks @Telly Fanatic. I hadn’t registered it could be more tax payer funded dosh Rations had bagged.It’s highly likely your right.
Dozy tart is now posting photos of crockery. Some is Ralph Lauren. She has loads in the loft apparently but likes it. Classy for the chicken nuggets,17 percent pork sausage rolls and bargain basement garlic bread. She could christen it with a takeaway and maybe buy some crystal glasses for wet wipe to swill his booze from,

These payments are monthly ( I think), so keep a eye out and see if in 4 weeks again she spends a little more on her rations

• Haha
I honestly realise this miserable excuse for a woman is bad for my well-being 🤣.
It’s debatable what ‘audience’ she’s aiming for. Tonight we’ve had her varicose veined legs complete with thigh gap and her scrawny bare shoulders and chest to contend with.

• Haha
What a weird vlog, do we need close up's of various body parts as she makes beds and dusts? She really rates herself doesn't she? despite all her "ooh I look a mess" comments she looks at her reflection like she's about to dry hump it.

• Haha
@lexiloo - she does love herself. Just as well as she must take some loving. 5ft 4, 67kg, size eight feet, varicose veins and dreadful skin/teeth. She’s also upping the game in her community page. Posting what crap she’s bought and an affiliate link for something. Debra Meaden has nowt on our Rations. 🤣

• Haha
a boy going to high school in September and he has a toddlers velcro dart board on his bedroom window
Screenshot_20240524-211946.png

---
* no, I mean his shared room with little brother AND SISTER

• Haha
I’m naïve as to this ADHD thing. Rations probably was until she realised it had financial benefits. If they’ve had assessments and reports from the school for this surely their accommodation would have been red flagged? I would imagine a teen without Zac’s challenges would be frustrated sharing the submariners bunks. Wet wipe needs to give his head a wobble and Rations needs to rent a decent home for the urchins. They are a disgrace the pair of ‘em.

WW and 🐴 rations are exploiting Zak making him share at his age with two others, and girls stuff everywhere and even toddlers stuff ...

Why share all that crap and let the world know, redneck

Happy Donkey again guys. Detailed whingeing about her periods. For gods sake she’s just been to the hospital. Genuinely ill folk can’t get appointments because of the likes of her.

Her unfortunate first born is having meltdowns, the poor kid has cabin fever. Can you imagine three kids holed up in that cupboard? They had a friend to play. Where the hell did they put him and how many nuggets did he have? Maybe he got lily’s left over bear yo yo 🤣

• Haha
She said "she can't do this anymore", so is she suicidal?

Im thinking she's a functioning alcoholic? and that's why she's so crabbit in the mornings and has the sore heads.

The kids are like sardines with NO PRIVACY, how can three kids different age and sex share 1 room and the fact it's a flat makes it worse as she'll still hear them in the kitchen and living room.

This will get worse and Zak could lash out and hit his siblings because he's so frustrated.

She should be spending the ADHD cash on Zak taking him one to one day trips ect but the boy never gets took any where without his siblings.

Must be a boiling pot of anger and unhappiness in that flat.

She really cba with they kids and today's vlog proved it.

And I laughed at the "we're having a easy meal tonight" haha, fs every night is a easy meal.

I haven't watched it yet. Not in the mood for Debbie downer 😂

They always seem to eat so late too. On occasion kids are ready bed.

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched it yet. Not in the mood for Debbie downer 😂

They always seem to eat so late too. On occasion kids are ready bed.
She was bleating on the Lily-livered-Lily was tired and crying about school. What the hell does she expect the l poor kid didn’t go to bed until 9.15.
I think @Telly Fanatic could be right about Rations not rationing the alcohol. She has way too many headaches and never looks good. 🥂🍷🥂🍷

Reactions: 5
How does the bedroom routine even work?

A nearly high school age young man, a boy and a girl that acts like a toddler and prob still getting bf on the sly.

Lilly should be in bed no later than 8, the others later, but all in the same dormitory room it must be a nightmare and most probably a screaming match every night.

How does the bedroom routine even work?

A nearly high school age young man, a boy and a girl that acts like a toddler and prob still getting bf on the sly.

Lilly should be in bed no later than 8, the others later, but all in the same dormitory room it must be a nightmare and most probably a screaming match every night.
It's very odd isn't it? yet her and wet wipe don't see any issue with it. Zach will get the piss taken at secondary school if people find out and then she'll say kids are awful and mean and still not take any responsibility for the horrid sleeping arrangements.

• Heart
Has Ration’s got a masters degree in misery and whingeing? It’s all she ever does. Poor Wet Wipe. Misery loves company. No wonder he drinks 🍺

Reactions: 2