Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked to know how much they spend on alcohol a week, probably more than her shopping. I feel her budgeting only applies to the children. She never seems to buy them clothes and only buys the cheapest foot wear. Zachary will be bullied at secondary as the first few years are brutal. She also makes out she is self conscious but I think she really rates herself. There is something about the way she flaunts her body and underwear that makes me feel uncomfortable.
On her Instagram she is always putting quotes about how much she loves her children but her actions don’t match up.

Reactions: 4
Zach takes tinned fruit to school and it's been leaking from the tub she sends it in so she's bought bags to try instead, not suitable bags either, cheapo large flimsy ones. I can only imagine the mess those will create, poor Zach trying to eat 3 peach slices out of a large bag like that, why doesn't she just buy a better tub? one that seals properly!
‘Cos she’s thicker than mince and just as bland not to mention twenty percent fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bored senseless and had time to waste. Laid up with (non Covid) virus. Coughing like a donkey (Claire). For the love of all things ugly ….. prattling on about having another crotch goblin and of course hoe Lilly almost died. Why did wet wipe encourage her to do YouTube? Probably to ease the responsibilities of providing for his kids and freeing him up to go to nannas and buy a new car.
Observed the plastic vent in the bedroom and the outdoor steps, I’m convinced this is a 1930 ish ex council house they’re shacked up (like a den) in,

I love it when she gets called out :ROFLMAO: didn't the last diet only last for a few days and she was still scoffing cheese, coleslaw, pizza and takeaways. Clueless Claire.

claire.png

---
And she said it "bleeping pisses me off" that Lily didn't want to eat her apple, the nastiness in her voice as she said it shows what a cow she will be to them all, why would she think that's ok to share on a vlog? Mean Claire came out for sure! She had to ring wet wipe so he could tell Lily to eat the apple, FFS Claire you absolute fanny.

Last edited:
Bored senseless and had time to waste. Laid up with (non Covid) virus. Coughing like a donkey (Claire). For the love of all things ugly ….. prattling on about having another crotch goblin and of course hoe Lilly almost died. Why did wet wipe encourage her to do YouTube? Probably to ease the responsibilities of providing for his kids and freeing him up to go to nannas and buy a new car.
Observed the plastic vent in the bedroom and the outdoor steps, I’m convinced this is a 1930 ish ex council house they’re shacked up (like a den) in,
It's 100% a ex council flat..

the overlooked shared garden is awful

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If I’d had no cases to represent and my husband wasn’t in a meeting he would be justifiably furious to receive a phone call to tell a child to eat an apple. Is she for f…ing real (her choice of language not mine)?

See Wet Wipe done a runner to nannas again. He should stop there. The old dear good shops at M and S and can’t be worse to listen to than Rations.

It’s obvious the small portions of cheap food are just for the kids. How else would she explain weighing 67kg?
---
I really do need to get over this virus. I’ve not got consumption or moaning like Rations but it is awful. I could damage the foundations with the cough. Sleep eludes me. So this keeps me occupied. 🤣
They are driving to Spain. She moans with the kids in the car popping to the supermarket. If they must put the kids though it get a coach from London and be done. Some nice enough campsites with tents and caravans to rent,
Better still stop home and get a bigger house,

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Watched her "What I eat in a day" vlog, no wonder her kids are fussy when what she eats is so plain and boring

• Heart
God on her insta she is putting ad links… for stuff she hasn’t even brought! Has put a link to LEGOLAND discovery centre and put love to take the kids one day. Do it, it’s not even very much at all!

• Haha
  • Wow
God on her insta she is putting ad links… for stuff she hasn’t even brought! Has put a link to LEGOLAND discovery centre and put love to take the kids one day. Do it, it’s not even very much at all!
Is she that desperate for a few pennies? Cheeky cow linking things she's not even bought!

Did you see her salad? For the love of god. My Guinea pig would object. Nice to see Wet Wipe beggared off again. Good luck to him.

It was pretty warm yesterday. We had a salad.

Two types of leaves
Baby tomatoes
Cucumber
Red onions
Baby potatoes
Avocado
Olives
Green, red and yellow peppers
Coleslaw
Potatoes salad
Baguette
Hard boiled eggs
Prawns with
Dressing
Fresh crab

The left overs were devoured for lunch and we had a roast tonight. We will have cold meat, chips and salad tomorrow. Funny thing is I weigh at least 10kg less than her ?????! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 What does she scoff the rest of the time?

Nod to tattle with the "rather have watery sauce than use cornflour again" comment :ROFLMAO: why share such crap meals? Hardly any food for them all to share but loads of sweetcorn as usual oh and agree with @Priority education that salad was woeful, no way did they all go bed full as she claimed,

• Heart
Nod to tattle with the "rather have watery sauce than use cornflour again" comment :ROFLMAO: why share such crap meals? Hardly any food for them all to share but loads of sweetcorn as usual oh and agree with @Priority education that salad was woeful, no way did they all go bed full as she claimed,
The curry she made looked awful. Why can’t she cooks things abit longer to thicken the sauce up. Noticed Gareth had a mouse portion full… obviously didn’t like it 😂

• Haha
If wet wipe funded the grocery shop more generously it would be a start. Giving his ugly head a wobble and doing some basic cooking (YouTube could help) things might pick up. He’s not nice letting the terminally unwell and inadequate rations do everything 😉

Feeds the kids scraps, buys the cheapest clothing and footwear going......yet wet wipe has a fridge full of beer, it's on every shelf LOL

claire.png

Reactions: 6
it's so tight fisted she only buys tinned pineapple for the oldest..

she never buys a fresh one or the individual fingers, or small trays both 3 for £1.20 from Tesco and Asda, and other supermarkets do the fresh pineapple trays.

Is the boy going to have the tinned chunks that taste nothing like fresh ones and have a date stamp of 10 years, in his pack lunch at highschool like a deprived baby

• Heart
She bought a tin of meatballs to give the boys as a snack :ROFLMAO: she's so extra!
---
One pouch of microwave rice apparently feeds four of them 😮

Last edited:
  • Wow
Correct me if I'm wrong but why is she kidding on she's doing a "Boots AD" haha, it doesn't look likes AD to me, she's just ordered stuff from them that's all.

And what's with the other stupid posts 😂 does she think she's a top "influencer" 🙄
Screenshot_20240521-192336.png

Screenshot_20240521-192358.png

Screenshot_20240521-192351.png

Screenshot_20240521-192346.png

Screenshot_20240521-192405.png

• Haha
I honestly believe wet wipe has a drink problem. It’s abnormal the amount of alcohol in that hutch they occupy. Rations seems to be overly keen on booze too. On a positive note the 8 and 11 year olds have been elevated to a WHOLE Dino roll in their packed lunch. For the love of all things holy.
---
Those awful shoes will be returned and re-bought. £10 more for booze.

In her food shop she picks up the toilet wipes and says… got Zack wipes! not the children how embrassing! She is now obsessed with given them snacks after school….. pizza or meatballs. Realised she feeds like like mice

• Wow
  • Haha