Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clair must have been brought up with a mum that's too lazy to make decent meals, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Her mum's American, wonder how she landed in England? Clair never mentions much about how that came about.

Reactions: 3
Wtf is that supposed to be?!
A bloody mess on a plate perhaps?
---
Clair must have been brought up with a mum that's too lazy to make decent meals, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Her mum's American, wonder how she landed in England? Clair never mentions much about how that came about.
Claire’s mum from what little we see is a bigger half wit than Claire. The woman appears to have dragged up two useless daughters to match her own inadequate parenting. Wet Wipes parents seem to have a bit more about them but hers god knows, where’s her dad?

A bloody mess on a plate perhaps?
---

Claire’s mum from what little we see is a bigger half wit than Claire. The woman appears to have dragged up two useless daughters to match her own inadequate parenting. Wet Wipes parents seem to have a bit more about them but hers god knows, where’s her dad?
never heard her mention her dad, if her mum is anything like bucked mouth crabbit Claire that can't cook, the poor bloke probably pissed off long ago, and I think her and her sister are half sisters as they don't really look alike

Reactions: 4
I was bored this morning so I watched her re-uploaded Disneyland vlog. Can't believe she had Lily in pull ups during the day 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was bored this morning so I watched her re-uploaded Disneyland vlog. Can't believe she had Lily in pull ups during the day 😳
Absolutely. It was purely for Claire’s convenience ‘in case Lily wants a wee on the journey’. For the love of god. The brat was five years old. It’s little wonder weeks away from six the kid west the bed. The woman needs psychiatric help. What nappy can hold a child that age’s urine?

Lilly must have been reeking of urine and did she do a number two also 🤦.

It's only disabled children that age that wear nappies, Lilly's not disabled and doesn't have SN.

Claire is a lazy witch.

• Heart
Another Aldi haul, making the prices up as she goes along and getting loads wrong, still buying the cheapest crappiest sausage rolls with just 15% pork 🤮

If poor Gareth eats beef his belly hurts....my belly would hurt eating that slop Claire dishes up!

Maybe it’s Wet Wipe’s belly hurting when he eats beef is the reason he never gets bought a steak. I’d thought Rations wouldn’t pay the price. He managed to force a sizeable rump down when they had the gift voucher for Miller and Carter. Reckon she’s talking through her arse again.

Reactions: 4
Why does she always wear that roll neck fleece and horrid print leggings when she's cleaning the flat? What a foul combo
---
Another meal of doom from Fanny Craddock

claire.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Good morning Mrs Rations (Claire).
Delighted to know us tattlers are getting to you.
Seeking validation from the unfortunates who kiss your rump is pathetic. Your kids are not provided with the basics. They are inadequately housed, poorly clothed and badly fed. You should hang your head in shame not flaunt your miserable existence on YouTube.
No thanks needed - your very welcome.

Get a full time job and tell your hubby to get a second one.

• Heart
Donkey face Claire is getting her tuppence worth on fellow child exploiter gummy Baldwin/ the convicted robbers recent vlog comments
---
Claire has made 55 comments on witchy Kayleighs channel hahaha, desperate much

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is she not allowed to pop into the supermarket during the week to pick up an odd thing they run out of??

When will she learn water bottles don't go in the dishwasher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1