MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her stories tonight I Defo think she’s pregnant - she hasn’t had her Botox topped up and it shows. There’s no way she wouldn’t have been straight in for top ups otherwise
Yep, I'm convinced, always in that jumper, no sign of alcohol etc.

I feel like it’s just flogging her palette for weeks now it’s getting boring. I get she must be proud but Jesus if it’s like this with every product that comes out. It’s too much!! Yes could be pregnant , hasn’t had the Botox topped up but there are waiting lists I think so maybe she is waiting too

Reactions: 1
Dont think shes pregnant seen espresso martinis when they went for dinner last weekend.. but imagine if she was be so cute to watch...

Reactions: 2
How much is she for bridal makeup? I was at a wedding just before Xmas last year where she did the bridal party’s makeup. The bride claimed no other makeup artist was available for her date and that she had to book Mrs Makeup as a last resort (it was def more a case of she purposely wanted someone ‘famous’ doing her makeup for the ‘gram, that’s just the way this girl is). I know she paid for her accommodation too to travel so it must have cost big bucks. Anyway the makeup was gone off the bride’s face by about 5pm, I was shocked. Really average job that completely did not last and left the bride all shiny and worn out looking by the evening of it. Wouldn’t rate her skills after seeing it in person.

Reactions: 5
I would know her 2 sisters and they are very much the mean girls, even their friends are very bitchy so no doubt Michelle is the same.

Reactions: 8
Who? Selina? And her friends? Or Louise? How do you know them
Both of them. We would have mixed in the same social circles. And I found them to be very much the mean girl type. Sure Michelle even had Louise friend “win” her wedding makeup with her Via peaches and cream comp even tho she was a guest at the wedding anyway...

Reactions: 4
Both of them. We would have mixed in the same social circles. And I found them to be very much the mean girl type. Sure Michelle even had Louise friend “win” her wedding makeup with her Via peaches and cream comp even tho she was a guest at the wedding anyway...
Give us the tea.. anything else?

Michelle did a comp with peaches and cream on fb for someone to win makeup for their wedding. And Louise’s friend “won” the competition even tho she was already invited to the wedding.

Reactions: 7
Michelle did a comp with peaches and cream on fb for someone to win makeup for their wedding. And Louise’s friend “won” the competition even tho she was already invited to the wedding.
This is pretty standard with these competitions. They think people are pure stupid

Oh no honestly as someone who finds it so hard to conceive and has kids this is awful she will announce it if she is and made no secret of wanting a baby but if they are trying and it's not happening could kill to see this
I'm still hunting for a baby bump...

Oh no honestly as someone who finds it so hard to conceive and has kids this is awful she will announce it if she is and made no secret of wanting a baby but if they are trying and it's not happening could kill to see this
You're right. Apologies for any offence. I would just be so excited if she was ❤ I won't comment further. I didn't think it through. Best wishes to you 💐

You're right. Apologies for any offence. I would just be so excited if she was ❤ I won't comment further. I didn't think it through. Best wishes to you 💐
Oh I no I would be to not for all the free tit she would be sent lol but the rest... but it's so hard when your trying and nothing now might not be the case for her ❤ I no you mean no harm

She has been wearing a lot of baggy jumpers though so I do hope she's pregnant ❤

So now she's flogging Hot tools. I thought she was a brand ambassador for Voduz hair. 🙄

Reactions: 5
So now she's flogging Hot tools. I thought she was a brand ambassador for Voduz hair. 🙄
She was not so long ago! You see this is exactly the stuff that influencers should be called out on. They’ll promote whatever they get paid to promote - no morals or actual opinion involved. How could you trust MRS’s recommendation. 👎🏻

Reactions: 9
She was not so long ago! You see this is exactly the stuff that influencers should be called out on. They’ll promote whatever they get paid to promote - no morals or actual opinion involved. How could you trust MRS’s recommendation. 👎🏻
If you look at the main page of any of the influences and you only see them talk about something when it’s paid they clearly don’t care about the product they just care to make money. SCS does this brand jump all the time, LLL the same and So many more like them

Reactions: 3
I like following her but jesus surely curtains in your kids room is one of the main things you get especially picking bed spreads etc... basics no???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.