MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not surprising at all.
My friend used her for an event in his pharmacy, after being given all the make up and paid to do tutorial on her channel. Then paid to show up at the event and do a tutorial thingy. On the day she wouldn't post anything on her social medias without being paid a further 1000 🤑🤑🤑 those bug houses must be paid for somehow
That’s disgraceful carry on. And all those tears when she got “ripped off” by the kitchen place. Sounds like she’s been ripping the arse out of people for years.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when she moved into her house and got the sofas she was complaining the dog peed or left a mark on the new sofa? She got some spray from a company to remove the stain. Well what I want to know whatever happened to the dog?? Did she have a dog or was the dog visiting? 🐶🐶

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when she moved into her house and got the sofas she was complaining the dog peed or left a mark on the new sofa? She got some spray from a company to remove the stain. Well what I want to know whatever happened to the dog?? Did she have a dog or was the dog visiting? 🐶🐶
Yeah I remember she got a spray gifted to her and then some company came out and coated her sofa so spills and stains would just wipe off. Gifted too I think. And I have no idea about the dog, I don’t remember seeing a dog on her stories but she def did say the dog had peed on her sofa.

Reactions: 4
i dont normally post but OMG her insta story has made me so irrate moanin about her stupid packages she prob got for free and then tryna backtrack in a condescending manner about people losing their jobs shes on another planet poor fkn her and her poxy pallets we all know u didnt invest hours pf work into them ye sapp

Reactions: 9
i dont normally post but OMG her insta story has made me so irrate moanin about her stupid packages she prob got for free and then tryna backtrack in a condescending manner about people losing their jobs shes on another planet poor fkn her and her poxy pallets we all know u didnt invest hours pf work into them ye sapp
I know Jesus wept like. Isn’t she lucky her biggest problem in life is a slightly squished parcel 🙄

Reactions: 3
To be fair, I'd probably be pissed off too if my packages were fucked over a gate and although I might not rant on insta, there'd defo be some effing and blinding for a few mins before I'd of course calm down. I think if I had gates though, I would probably leave them open when I knew a package was due to arrive.
I did think the segue into thinking about the people who have lost their jobs was a bit weird. Came out of nowhere

its the same for everyone now delivery drivers are leaving them everywhere hahhaahha its not just a big gate person problem

Reactions: 2
As i
Her fake sympathy at people who have lost their jobs made me laugh. Maybe have some cop on & stop selling selling selling on your channel all day everyday. Not everyone has the luxury of furnishing a house for free.

Reactions: 7
I use to like her at the beginning but I feel that her makeup looks are all the same, and quite drag queen looking. The 'howrya lads' does my head in like she's one of us yet she was a total social climber bagging her loaded husband. They are absolutely minted yet she begs for everything. She has no shame....looking for advise where to find deep fitting mattress sheets took the biscuit. Do influencers not use Google??
And as for the sons communion...it was like a wedding fair. If someone gifted her a load of doves to fly out of a clowns arse she would have accepted it as long as it was free....and then ask us 'lads' for recommendations for a company to come out and clean up the dove tit...for free

• Haha
Reactions: 34
the house is amazing. The husbands joinery work is fab. Some does veer onto the tacky side. Mirror behind the range in kitchen is not practical. I stopped watching during lockdown. Constant hawking of her makeup turned me right off.

Reactions: 5
He does alot of the work himself. Think the father paints too so they saved alot in labour which is eyewatering on high end projects

Reactions: 3
his father owns the company not him he comes from Major money sure they built on the parents land and remember the house they were in before his family own that too she said

And robs banks? Everything seems so expensive in the house. Where is she getting all the cash? Where is the manor?
ashbourne meath

Last edited:
Anyone see her stories on The Big C and Me posts? Like what happened to that poor girl was shocking. But her bawling on insta over it and some of the comments she actually made show just how self centred she is. Me me me. She's so fake and would do anything for a bit of attention

Reactions: 9
Anyone see her stories on The Big C and Me posts? Like what happened to that poor girl was shocking. But her bawling on insta over it and some of the comments she actually made show just how self centred she is. Me me me. She's so fake and would do anything for a bit of attention
ye I just said that an another page i think the new thing amoung the Irish bloggers is the crying for attention and pity me. Like why do you want people to feel sorry for you these are grown up women with children crying into a phone they all need to stop it’s very childis.

Ah she wasn’t even crying!!!!! 🤣 She has no shame and def needs to work on her acting skills!!! It was extremely fake, not an ounce of genuine empathy shown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.