MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laurab is just 1 advert after another, she was so great when she started but now its hard to believe anything she has to say

Reactions: 2
Lads....sure look it fook it....couldn’t cope with the wanna be relatable dub slang so unfollowed. I’m all for nicknames for kids but Boogie? My nieces call snot a boogie!
The queen of Begging a freebie

Reactions: 13
She lost a lot of money on her original kitchen, she paid a good part of it and the company went bust. It was a huge deal online as many people lost a lot of money.

Reactions: 3
Omg Laura has turned into a disgrace used to love her more I can't bare looking at her 🤬
I agree. I liked her too , i did phase 1 of her course but it was basically an ad for all the companies shes an ambassador for which i didnt like. When she shares swipe ups its always for the really expensive items. Its just money money money now.

Reactions: 3
I agree. I liked her too , i did phase 1 of her course but it was basically an ad for all the companies shes an ambassador for which i didnt like. When she shares swipe ups its always for the really expensive items. Its just money money money now.
Ah shite. I'm starting it today 😢😢😢 Was really looking forward to it

Reactions: 1
I liked her at the start but now its just ad after ad after ad and shes making a fortune from those make up courses and its just her putting her make up on.
I have to agree here. I used to think her make up looks were gorgeous and natural enough but she's comes across so sneaky and poor me all the time.

Laurab has turned into an absolute copy of Mrs. Sell, sell, sell! Has she even done a make up course or training courses to teach people??? It's all so superficial. I personally don't want to pay for either of their big gaffs.

Reactions: 8
She was asked before how she can afford the big house and a Range Rover I think ? And she pointed at the husband, i really don’t like when girls expect their partners to pay for everything when they have a good job she has a job aswell and gets paid loads for ads and stuff , in this day and age is should be half and half 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
She was asked before how she can afford the big house and a Range Rover I think ? And she pointed at the husband, i really don’t like when girls expect their partners to pay for everything when they have a good job she has a job aswell and gets paid loads for ads and stuff , in this day and age is should be half and half 👍🏻
Who was asked? Mrs?

MRS done my make up for my wedding, she is totally different in real life compared to what you see on Instagram and I don’t mean in a good way! I was given a price for my trials etc and when went for trail she said I was told the wrong price and wanted an extra €50. I paid it as was very close to wedding. On the morning of the wedding she hardly spoke to anyone or had any craic at all. She comes across on Instagram as being so fun and outgoing but I didn’t get that from her in real life, it was very much get in, get the job done and get out. She obviously wasn’t a fan of my wedding at all as never featured on anything online #awks hahhaa

Reactions: 16
She didnt earn so much before i imagine but there were 1500 girls on the make up course @ 30 euro each so shes doing ok now ! I dont like the look of ash. He seems controlling.

Reactions: 1
MRS done my make up for my wedding, she is totally different in real life compared to what you see on Instagram and I don’t mean in a good way! I was given a price for my trials etc and when went for trail she said I was told the wrong price and wanted an extra €50. I paid it as was very close to wedding. On the morning of the wedding she hardly spoke to anyone or had any craic at all. She comes across on Instagram as being so fun and outgoing but I didn’t get that from her in real life, it was very much get in, get the job done and get out. She obviously wasn’t a fan of my wedding at all as never featured on anything online #awks hahhaa
Wow shocked at that, she comes across as someone you’d love to have in the house the morning of your wedding. She’s fab at make up like but did you find her worth the big price tag?

What do we make of the fancy new bedroom? I mean it’s fab but it’s too much like a hotel room. She claims she got the designer’s time for free but paid for the rest. With the effort she’s put in to promoting her, hiring a videographer and what not, I find it hard to believe that most of it wasn’t gifted or very heavily discounted.

Reactions: 4
Wow shocked at that, she comes across as someone you’d love to have in the house the morning of your wedding. She’s fab at make up like but did you find her worth the big price tag?

What do we make of the fancy new bedroom? I mean it’s fab but it’s too much like a hotel room. She claims she got the designer’s time for free but paid for the rest. With the effort she’s put in to promoting her, hiring a videographer and what not, I find it hard to believe that most of it wasn’t gifted or very heavily discounted.
I love the rest of her house but not a fan of the bedroom. Especially the couch at the end of the bed. Plus the carpet would wreck my head the way it changes colour depending on the way the pile goes.

I’m not sure she is worth the huge price tag to be honest! Don’t get me wrong I was really happy with my make up was just a bit meh when it came across like she wasn’t really arsed about being there lol!

I highly doubt that she paid for much of the bedroom. I don’t know how you would even keep it clean with two young boys in the house 🙈

Reactions: 6
She done my make up for my wedding aswell and although she wasn’t much craic....she was very professional....I didn’t feature on any of her online stuff either 😂.....I found her assistant quite rude though....and like you I was quoted the wrong price by the assistant lianne....And a few weeks before the wedding I questioned the amount I had left to pay, after an extra €100 was added onto my total and was told by lianne that it if I couldn’t pay this extra €100 she would cancel the entire booking....like of course I’m going to pay it with a few weeks to my wedding how would I of found another make up artist in that short amount of time 😒....wonder does she still work with lianne there’s never much mention of her anymore she always used to mention her on her stories and the likes....🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She defo dosnt drive a Range Rover
*edited to add, you can often see when she is doing her tutorials there’s a jeep in the background but not a Range Rover

She done my make up for my wedding aswell and although she wasn’t much craic....she was very professional....I didn’t feature on any of her online stuff either 😂.....I found her assistant quite rude though....and like you I was quoted the wrong price by the assistant lianne....And a few weeks before the wedding I questioned the amount I had left to pay, after an extra €100 was added onto my total and was told by lianne that it if I couldn’t pay this extra €100 she would cancel the entire booking....like of course I’m going to pay it with a few weeks to my wedding how would I of found another make up artist in that short amount of time 😒....wonder does she still work with lianne there’s never much mention of her anymore she always used to mention her on her stories and the likes....🤷🏽‍♀️
[/QUOTE
Im glad I wasn’t the only one then 🤣🤣

That's not surprising at all.
My friend used her for an event in his pharmacy, after being given all the make up and paid to do tutorial on her channel. Then paid to show up at the event and do a tutorial thingy. On the day she wouldn't post anything on her social medias without being paid a further 1000 🤑🤑🤑 those bug houses must be paid for somehow

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
That's not surprising at all.
My friend used her for an event in his pharmacy, after being given all the make up and paid to do tutorial on her channel. Then paid to show up at the event and do a tutorial thingy. On the day she wouldn't post anything on her social medias without being paid a further 1000 🤑🤑🤑 those bug houses must be paid for somehow
She seems like a cowboy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.