MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her stories on The Big C and Me posts? Like what happened to that poor girl was shocking. But her bawling on insta over it and some of the comments she actually made show just how self centred she is. Me me me. She's so fake and would do anything for a bit of attention
Id give her the benefit on that one. Who knows who cancer or infertility has affected I'd like to think it hit a raw nerve with her to have that reaction. That was a pretty new low in anyting I'v seen though. That poor girl.

Reactions: 1
Id give her the benefit on that one. Who knows who cancer or infertility has affected I'd like to think it hit a raw nerve with her to have that reaction. That was a pretty new low in anyting I'v seen though. That poor girl.
Did big c share it tho. She shared everyone else’s

She done my make up for my wedding aswell and although she wasn’t much craic....she was very professional....I didn’t feature on any of her online stuff either 😂.....I found her assistant quite rude though....and like you I was quoted the wrong price by the assistant lianne....And a few weeks before the wedding I questioned the amount I had left to pay, after an extra €100 was added onto my total and was told by lianne that it if I couldn’t pay this extra €100 she would cancel the entire booking....like of course I’m going to pay it with a few weeks to my wedding how would I of found another make up artist in that short amount of time 😒....wonder does she still work with lianne there’s never much mention of her anymore she always used to mention her on her stories and the likes....🤷🏽‍♀️

Very unprofessional. If she's "quoting wrong prices" That's on her. You shouldn't be threatened before the wedding because of her duck up

Reactions: 6
his father owns the company not him he comes from Major money sure they built on the parents land and remember the house they were in before his family own that too she said

ashbourne meath
She lives in ratoath. I live very close to her and she stupidly showed her full address on a parcel she was moaning about being under her gate 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone see her stories on The Big C and Me posts? Like what happened to that poor girl was shocking. But her bawling on insta over it and some of the comments she actually made show just how self centred she is. Me me me. She's so fake and would do anything for a bit of attention
All crocodile tears not a real tear was wept

Reactions: 5
Did not look genuine at all.. Saying that, she has had so much botox I don't think her face moves much. The comments before that about her finishing her make-up course was all me me me. As if she was the only one to go through this pandemic, "thanks for getting me through it". The whole time, it was all about her and if only her work was affected.

Reactions: 10
I mean money wise it's obvious shes struggling shauna whoever interiors only came 10 times poor MRS

Does anyone else think she might be pregnant? Just a vibe I was getting from here and tonight she was talking about being closed but she said "for 9 months" and then corrected herself

Does anyone else think she might be pregnant? Just a vibe I was getting from here and tonight she was talking about being closed but she said "for 9 months" and then corrected herself
It would be lovely if she was, she does dote on her kids.

Not sure but at the time of the kitchen saga she came on Instagram crying and said that it was a big set back in her dream of finishing her house and having another baby so quite possibly.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m pretty sure she said ages ago they wanted to have another baby after they finished the house and moved in

Mine too, flogging us products and getting an undisclosed kickback.
She is so reluctant to be transparent about it. If its a "press drop" its still a gift and should be labelled as one or am i wrong? Shes so greedy. Same products day in day out. Give ir a rest.

Reactions: 4
Do you think she might of been trying to get a free staycation with stories today? About going abroad? No way in hell was she thinking on going abroad. Then came on to say they had somewhere booked here already and was looking for somewhere for 3 nights on the way back that had a pool.. she literally wants Everything for free. Wait until you see now... it will be a “collab” of some sort

Reactions: 7
Shes on the beg for bed sheets if u can afford a Manor you can afford a fitted sheet get real!

Reactions: 5
I thought the same, in fiarness when you are in wedding business you'd have a pretty good knowledge of hotels the length and breath of the country.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.