MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the main page of any of the influences and you only see them talk about something when it’s paid they clearly don’t care about the product they just care to make money. SCS does this brand jump all the time, LLL the same and So many more like them
It's so frustrating that they do this. It must puss the brands off too. Imagine paying her a packet then she's off with your rival.

Reactions: 3
Michelle isn’t short of a few bop. Either is the husband so this begging is pretty pathetic.

Wonder what Brendan thinks of her promoting hot tools considering he bankrolled her Mrs Glam range 🤔

Reactions: 6
Matt Britton busy in the mas gaff and Rachel Gorrys

Both of them. We would have mixed in the same social circles. And I found them to be very much the mean girl type. Sure Michelle even had Louise friend “win” her wedding makeup with her Via peaches and cream comp even tho she was a guest at the wedding anyway...
Oh I heard they were private school snobs god their parents wasted their money

Yep, I'm convinced, always in that jumper, no sign of alcohol etc.
My cousin works in a restaurant in ratoath and she was drinkin wine at the weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wonder what Brendan thinks of her promoting hot tools considering he bankrolled her Mrs Glam range 🤔
I'd love to know what he really thinks of them all. He's given so many of them an opportunity to bring out their own make up, albeit with him.
They all seem to best pals, out partying and at every event going.

Have McCabes pharmacy in pavilions no other stock? Anyone seen the size of the display for the MRS palette?? There’s about 3 cabinets dedicated to it 😟

Anyone got a number for Matt Briton? It's just I need a new carpet and he seems to be giving them away for free...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone got a number for Matt Briton? It's just I need a new carpet and he seems to be giving them away for free...
Matt is doing himself a serious disservice gifting out flooring to the Instagram brigade of hungry c@nts. I wouldn’t so much as buy a meter of underlay off him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd love to know what he really thinks of them all. He's given so many of them an opportunity to bring out their own make up, albeit with him.
They all seem to best pals, out partying and at every event going.
He seems like an awful dope too wonder what way the cut % wise who gets what

Reactions: 1
She got lots of free stuff from swords pavilion. She’s bleedin loaded ffs 🤬

Did she get some deal on the car I remember her being in the show room
Of course she did. She'd hardly pay for her tit like us commoners.
Really dislike her and she's so, so fake.
She's lucky Brendan fancies working with her.

Reactions: 7
Of course she did. She'd hardly pay for her tit like us commoners.
Really dislike her and she's so, so fake.
She's lucky Brendan fancies working with her.
She’s fake as anything along with the two tango sisters of hers. I feel so sorry her husband his family are actually lovely very private people how do they not be morto about the way she goes on.

She’s fake as anything along with the two tango sisters of hers. I feel so sorry her husband his family are actually lovely very private people how do they not be morto about the way she goes on.
I heard before they were raging him being with her is that true cause they're a diff class iykwim not that that's right but they're country and shes Dublin.

I heard before they were raging him being with her is that true cause they're a diff class iykwim not that that's right but they're country and shes Dublin.
They are from Meath so I wouldn’t say country but a very wealthy family. The own Pegus (horse feed) and his brother would own pit bros and burrito and blues. Michelle and mark were given the land to build their new home on the parents land.
you never see any of his family in any of her stories or pictures. He always looks miserable when she has him on them too

Reactions: 4
Is it true his family own that awful Ashton dog pound?

They are from Meath so I wouldn’t say country but a very wealthy family. The own Pegus (horse feed) and his brother would own pit bros and burrito and blues. Michelle and mark were given the land to build their new home on the parents land.
you never see any of his family in any of her stories or pictures. He always looks miserable when she has him on them too
So do his siblings have big Manors too? Why does she not promote his brothers restaurant?

Is it true his family own that awful Ashton dog pound?

So do his siblings have big Manors too? Why does she not promote his brothers restaurant?
No they don’t own the pound that is run by the county council. I think they own the land or they used to own it not 100% on that part. She has done just before lock down she had burritos and blues on her stories but didn’t say that it was a family business so only if you knew that her brother in law owns it would anyone notice.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.