MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same witch that spent €500 on Chanel sunglasses last Wednesday couldn’t pay for her sons Birthday meal!

Reactions: 12
Them two older boys look at smug as she does.
All well and good having boys the age the are now.. .. wait until she's trying to raise two moody mardy teenagers 😅

Reactions: 9
The same witch that spent €500 on Chanel sunglasses last Wednesday couldn’t pay for her sons Birthday meal!
If she scrounged a free meal for her own family of 6, plus parents and sisters she's an even bigger scrote than I thought. She thinks she's this classy boss witch celebrity when she is no better than someone sitting on the street with a paper cup begging.
And you know what I'd have more respect for someone begging on the street because this one is pure entitled, classless scum.

And would Selina ever get a bleeping grip.... you've all been wondering how I've stayed so strong 🥺❤ its a bleeping fracture not a below the knee double jaysis amputation.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So grateful for all the freebies whilst showing off the Dubai bought diamonds. How does anyone think she is down to earth and relatable?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was out for a run earlier and was listening to the opinions matter podcast (Adrian Kennedy and Jeremy Dixon) I wonder should we draft a collective email about these scroungers and ask them to discuss it on their live podcast. I'd be interested to see if the general public has the same opinion as us Tattlers.

Reactions: 14
So grateful for all the freebies whilst showing off the Dubai bought diamonds. How does anyone think she is down to earth and relatable?
I love when she actually pay for something she has to state “I paid” shows you how much tit she gets for free

Reactions: 8
I love when this gowl makes spelling mistakes in her posts. All the fake poshness etc and she can’t spell or use a spell checker.
IMG_6461.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I keep banging on about the begging but is it just me who'd be ashamed of my life to carry on like that.... eating out for free, furnishing my house for free, clothing my kids for free? I just couldn't do it. Like even if I'm somewhere with a free bar I'm conscious that I don't want to look greedy 😂

I know I keep banging on about the begging but is it just me who'd be ashamed of my life to carry on like that.... eating out for free, furnishing my house for free, clothing my kids for free? I just couldn't do it. Like even if I'm somewhere with a free bar I'm conscious that I don't want to look greedy 😂
I wholeheartedly agree with you and the trying to stay relatable nonsense is equally as annoying.

Reactions: 5
She’s so far removed from reality and the issues people have. Never stops lavishing herself, flaunting wealth and bragging. She didn’t mention her cleaner/ babysitter. No! Not everyone who works full time has help Michelle! She says I look at other people living their best life on social media. That’s all she ever does! Sure how often do we hear bleeping love life. Her family of 6 were in Lapland at Christmas and Dubai at Easter. I‘m more disgusted that she took a free meal for 10 people for kids birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How do we know she got a free meal?? She tagged the place but did she get it for free?
Do you think any of these leeches tag businesses on their platform unless they’re getting a freebie or getting paid??
I think we all know the answer.
Sure when she does have to part with money she stresses in her post, “I PAID”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you think any of these leeches tag businesses on their platform unless they’re getting a freebie or getting paid??
I think we all know the answer.
Sure when she does have to part with money she stresses in her post, “I PAID”
She absolutely would NOT tag the restaurant if she paid. It was totally disgusting that she made it look like she was thanking the business for the sparkler cupcake thing as @youramuppet pointed out. When in actual fact it was a meal for 10 people!! bleeping greedy disgusting cu*t! She’s the most deceitful cu*t on Insta!

How does she stand there with a straight face bigging herself up all the time? I’d be dead from cringe. She really thinks she’s the ultimate boss babe & everyone is jealous.
She doesn’t even work full time 😂 unless begging hours are added in?

Reactions: 11