MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Galwayraces_official say the prize is €13,000. MRS says it €10,000. What’s MRS doing with the €3000?
I just don’t get! Strange choice for a style competition?

Reactions: 8
How much is this "celebrity" 🤢🤢🤢 getting paid and the price for entry into the Galway races for the rest of us is a joke . This one and Mandy and the Mayo Loser are exactly what is wrong with the races the family friendly event it used to be for locals is long gone replaced by white label trash , rivers of fake tan , people trying to actually look like the horses with the 😬😬😬and hair 😂😂😂😂😂 celebrity tho 🤣 🤣 🤣 I domt think Rachael Gorry got thr celebrity title last year 🤣🤣 and alsi wtf does this one know about fashion 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
How much is this "celebrity" 🤢🤢🤢 getting paid and the price for entry into the Galway races for the rest of us is a joke . This one and Mandy and the Mayo Loser are exactly what is wrong with the races the family friendly event it used to be for locals is long gone replaced by white label trash , rivers of fake tan , people trying to actually look like the horses with the 😬😬😬and hair 😂😂😂😂😂 celebrity tho 🤣 🤣 🤣 I domt think Rachael Gorry got thr celebrity title last year 🤣🤣 and alsi wtf does this one know about fashion 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂
True! Rachel Gorry was guest judge. That what it is?

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion

Michelle with her airs and graces,
Off to be a celebrity at the races.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread Suggestions

Howya lads, I’m so new money, trashy clothes, even my turkey teeth look funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Too up herself to go to Ibiza with Brenno ....must have asked to see the guest "z" list before she declined...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rachel Gorry and Keiran Corrigendum were both gifted that set, so was she no doubt.

Reactions: 5
Not a hope she bought that house/ slide in garden and tagged the company! So many others gifted it aswell!

Reactions: 2
Think it’s just to make herself seem more important 🤣
Should probably say #productcofounder to avoid making out she co founded the company

Reactions: 1