MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she stand there with a straight face bigging herself up all the time? I’d be dead from cringe. She really thinks she’s the ultimate boss babe & everyone is jealous.
She doesn’t even work full time 😂 unless begging hours are added in?
Well the begging must include over time cos she’s flat out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she scrounged a free meal for her own family of 6, plus parents and sisters she's an even bigger scrote than I thought. She thinks she's this classy boss witch celebrity when she is no better than someone sitting on the street with a paper cup begging.
And you know what I'd have more respect for someone begging on the street because this one is pure entitled, classless scum.

And would Selina ever get a bleeping grip.... you've all been wondering how I've stayed so strong 🥺❤ its a bleeping fracture not a below the knee double jaysis amputation.
God seriously Selina is quare ugly lads! 😒 🤢
---
If she scrounged a free meal for her own family of 6, plus parents and sisters she's an even bigger scrote than I thought. She thinks she's this classy boss witch celebrity when she is no better than someone sitting on the street with a paper cup begging.
And you know what I'd have more respect for someone begging on the street because this one is pure entitled, classless scum.

And would Selina ever get a bleeping grip.... you've all been wondering how I've stayed so strong 🥺❤ its a bleeping fracture not a below the knee double jaysis amputation.
Me poor cat has only 3 legs and never complained! 😃😀😄😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was at her event in Waterford earlier have to say she came across very well and is stunning in real life. Took the time to chat to everyone aswell. Selina was also there but she didn’t say anything infact she came across the opposite to Michelle very ignorant and up herself

Reactions: 6
Well I dunno what she up herself about , she is like something out of an abba tribute band and she’s going on like she was kidnapped held captive for 6 month and beaten daily when in reality she has a leg fracture … good god these people wouldn’t know a real problem if it whacked them in there big horse teeth faces

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well I dunno what she up herself about , she is like something out of an abba tribute band and she’s going on like she was kidnapped held captive for 6 month and beaten daily when in reality she has a leg fracture … good god these people wouldn’t know a real problem if it whacked them in there big horse teeth faces
Look not defending the girl but she was hopped on in cork city in broad daylight I mean I wouldn’t wish that on anyone that’s horrific and her leg is in bits infairness. You should be able to walk down the street without being targeted but that’s the reality now the place is gone to the dogs

Reactions: 13
I love this thread title it could not be more accurate. She’ll keep living it up when everyone is buying her mrs rubbish

Reactions: 3
She really could do with a stylist. Her dress sense is so bad. She looks like a middle aged divorcee in florida in the visor and bodysuit with the watch on over it. I cant. Its tack a lack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The visors OMG what the hell
24e or 3.50 on alix express

The state of them

Reactions: 6