MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mothers comment on her post! No wonder she has such an inflated sense of self importance 🙄 👸 The mother probably works harder minding her kids than this paint by numbers drag act

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'd say she got the rig out from river island playing business woman o god is it hers or brendans? Or both

Reactions: 2
Was Laura Muas story a dig a Mrs..
I’d say it was probably a dig at the whole lot of them rather than directly at MRS. Lauras moving away from makeup to a more lifestyle type page so she’s differentiating herself from the tacky clique and trying to become more wholesome and “normal”

Reactions: 1
And Michelle begged for votes Pippa didn’t 🤣🤣
That's the difference in class right there. Michelle needs the attention to be on HER, Pippa just let's her professionalism and products shine. Pippa is far more respected as a business woman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw her stories of the little one, with extensions/wig whatever it is.
Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable, with them saying
Oh she knows she been recorded and send that to Ciara Lambert.

Reactions: 4
That's the difference in class right there. Michelle needs the attention to be on HER, Pippa just let's her professionalism and products shine. Pippa is far more respected as a business woman
Jaysus you drank the Pippa cool aid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where do the Pharmacies stand , on the tat they stock from Mrs, if most of her shite is half-price or less on the Website.. surely they'll have alot of stock that wont sell 🤔

Reactions: 2