MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she bleeping alright, talking about the horrors in Palestine and then shoe horning in a code if anyone wants to buy her white label shite?
Disgusting

Reactions: 11
Sorry but the fakeness of this absolute gowl trying to be sad about Palestine is sending me. Why do the brain dead Huns think they have a special hotline to the news that the rest of us don’t? Why wouldn’t we see the same things she sees & is trying to protect us from? What an absolute gowl of a woman. She has no bother turning her head against serious animal abuse though does she.

Reactions: 11
Is she bleeping alright, talking about the horrors in Palestine and then shoe horning in a code if anyone wants to buy her white label shite?
Disgusting
Standing putting makeup on and commenting on the horrendous situation in Gaza, not a good combo if you are trying and I emphasise the word trying to be sincere.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but the fakeness of this absolute gowl trying to be sad about Palestine is sending me. Why do the brain dead Huns think they have a special hotline to the news that the rest of us don’t? Why wouldn’t we see the same things she sees & is trying to protect us from? What an absolute gowl of a woman. She has no bother turning her head against serious animal abuse though does she.
“I feel like I want to ball me lamps out” yeah try squeeze a few crocodile tears out Michelle, I know the images she’s referring to, I saw them yesterday and have genuinely not stopped crying since. They’re all at it, any of them who mention it like they’re doin the world a favour can’t literally take a day off, it’s sandwich in between #ad #collab!
And also her main concern actually seems to be for her own children possibly being exposed to these things on social media?? Here’s the thing Michelle, it’s bacause of
Things like this children shouldn’t be on social media with access to smart phones!
Rigggggghhht

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
“I feel like I want to ball me lamps out” yeah try squeeze a few crocodile tears out Michelle, I know the images she’s referring to, I saw them yesterday and have genuinely not stopped crying since. They’re all at it, any of them who mention it like they’re doin the world a favour can’t literally take a day off, it’s sandwich in between #ad #collab!
And also her main concern actually seems to be for her own children possibly being exposed to these things on social media??
Rigggggghhht
She’s as thick as tit. Her children have been exposed to enough tit in real life I’d bet on it.

Reactions: 4
I was just about to say I can’t believe she paid money for that, but realistically she got it for free 💀 she has a beautiful figure she could’ve looked so well
She's bringing me back to dynasty/falcon crest with that outfit 😯

Reactions: 2