MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gosh she is very up and down isnt she? Its either shes absolutely buzzing and so "grateful" for her life or she is bawling crying at everything.
She absolutely could go to the concert if she wanted to. totally get that she wouldnt want to and is prob feeling very down but she could actually go.........

Also that attack was awful but it wasnt what it seemed. it wasnt a random violent attack- it was someone who jumped on her as he thought it was someone else and she tripped and broke her leg. Such horrible luck but thats the reason we dont see the "crime" in the papers.

Reactions: 8
She was able to make a trip to Dubai recently! Along with other lots of other events/ trips that have been on since Selina. Using Selina‘s plighted. The egotistical, narcissistic c**nt!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely with VIP tickets you would be allocated seating also. Surely she could and be seated if nessecary, such drama

Reactions: 12
Surely with VIP tickets you would be allocated seating also. Surely she could and be seated if nessecary, such drama
Years ago I went to Westlife in the then Point with my friend who was on crutches. They were very accommodating. I can only guess they are even more accessible now.

Was the purpose of that story to see could they get a vip seated box? The vip tickets were standing, can’t help think it was a last minute attempt to get special treatment at the venue. Mark there as the videographer for the evening I cringe for that fella

Reactions: 15
As well as some convenient product placement at the gig…. Maybe it’s now a business expense!

Reactions: 6
Was the purpose of that story to see could they get a vip seated box? The vip tickets were standing, can’t help think it was a last minute attempt to get special treatment at the venue. Mark there as the videographer for the evening I cringe for that fella
Omg didnt cop it was him behind the camera.. does he not have any sisters that she could have offered the spare ticket too?

Reactions: 6
Mark is an absolute pleb. Why the hell did he go and leave poor Selina who could manage to make it to the gig with 4 kids to mind?! This family is mad and Mark is a weak creature for going along with all this rubbish.

So sad for poor Selena won’t enjoy it without her………. Fast forward to…..hup ya boya look at our reel we made of all the mad craic we had to rub her nose in it that little bit more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The BPerfection Shop didn't last long in Drogheda
Just as well. My 16 year old went in at Christmas, staff were so rude to her. I told her to leave immediately and spend her money elsewhere. It was only a pop up shop for Christmas

Reactions: 4
Jesus student of the year is some accomplishment all the same. All about personality etc.
he’s clearly not like mrs then… 🫣🤪

Reactions: 2
My eldest won student of the year today. I didn't feel the need to post all over insta. It's her achievement not mine.
MRS is full of it. Let the child have the limelight, we're having a little celebration at dinner later.
It's not about me or hubby, it's about the kids doing well and shining.

Reactions: 10