MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaah, lads she’s at it now. On the beg for a hat from a millner! I would in my arse have her mouth almighty associated with my brand.
Has she never heard of Google.. i suppose Google wont gift her a free hat .. its a Balaclava she needs, to cover up that Gob

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes a female version of Conor McGregor, always has to flash her latest designer purchase, to her sheeple.. the state of her admiring herself 🙄

Reactions: 9
If I see another hello fresh ad I mean it’s not rocket science how to cook a bleeping meal as you no I’m a busy mam of 4 go way Michelle didn’t no that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she really saying she is only learning about food now because she’s being paid to 😂😂 you couldn’t torture that information out of me if I was her age with 4 children

If I see another hello fresh ad I mean it’s not rocket science how to cook a bleeping meal as you no I’m a busy mam of 4 go way Michelle didn’t no that 🤣🤣
was just coming on to say the same. I am sick to the ar**hole of influencers/bloggers with their bloody ads and freebies. Makes me so mad.

Reactions: 7
Shes a female version of Conor McGregor, always has to flash her latest designer purchase, to her sheeple.. the state of her admiring herself 🙄
Except her look is so dated and bot on trend at all. It's very footballers wives era.

• Heart
I go to Wicked Beauty for my brows, I love the girls down there.
It really puts me off though when I see this bloody scab turning up for her free appointment on insta.
If the girls are that great and you are so happy then why not pay a fair price like everyone else ??!

Jesus she is such a show off
A little treat for me with her Chanel sunglasses…
The rest of us get a 9 euro pair of pjs from Penneys as a treat …
bleeping scrounger on the beg for everything and charging overpriced amounts for her tacky make up no wonder she can splurge it on designer sunnies she would sicken my tit

I do too, they have upped their prices for brows to €40 now and then to see this one getting them for nothing. Big turn off!!!
I go to Wicked Beauty for my brows, I love the girls down there.
It really puts me off though when I see this bloody scab turning up for her free appointment on insta.
If the girls are that great and you are so happy then why not pay a fair price like everyone else ??!

Reactions: 2
Jesus the way she’s harping on about selina, she can still go to the concert if she really wanted to.

Were there ever media reports on his sisters attack?
Yeah there was in a few papers and of course goss.ie and them had it running.
---
She needs to change the record.. talk about a pity party.
Well if she can go to what ever bperfect store opening or what ever shite they do be at, with her little mobility thing she had, nothing stopping her from going to the concert and if Michelle was that upset over it why not hire her a wheelchair, it’s a broken leg she’s not dying

Reactions: 8
Of course she has to say the got the VIP tkts for girls aloud 🙄 imagine the tackfest we will see tonight

Reactions: 6