Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Lets hope the father inlaw doesn't get near the chickens, or they'll be having Southern Fried Chicken for the next party

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How classy .. the clip of her and her son and she says ... "shur look it ... and the young son finishes the sentence by saying ... fck it "

She is so trashy , not one bit elegant or respectable .

• Wow
  • Haha

Catfish Hunter

Is she actually for real? No cost of living crisis for Michelle is there! She’s barely unpacked from her 3 weeks in portugal and now (I’m guessing) she’s off to Selina in St. Tropez and here she is trying to flog a beach bag for €220. Read the room Michelle. All her positivity and hard work (picking from a catalog) is paying off 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Her kids are the most precious things she 'owns' 🤔 Does anyone claim to 'own' their children?? Jaysus, they're not a pair of Christian Louboutins
Weird way to refer to your kids indeed. If boogie and hoogie start robbing cars in a couple of years time I wonder will she still own them then.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

lulu689

No words better of booking Lapland on ur own rather than subway works out cheaper. Sure Rosie con went last year and it was gifted
---
Someone wrote love how u work so
Hard to give ur kids eh it’s a gifted trip

youramuppet

Chatty Member
So she wouldn't stay for her Aunts funeral who meant the world to her, because she'd to Pack for Dubai with her Chavs 🙄

overgrammers

VIP Member
Sitting on a yacht praying for peace
Nikki bobbing around on a yacht in complete denial she’s up to her neck in it, pretending to live a lifestyle she can’t afford to rent never mind buy. 🥂 🛥 🤣
these two are comedy gold!
And this is not an ad! If you’re tagging a company its a fucking ad you brain donor! People tagging their own companies have to declare it as an ad. She really is as thick as she looks.

Last edited:

overgrammers

VIP Member
Must remember to look out for a foundation with a matt undertone! Proof she doesn't know what she's talking about.

What's with the baby sick coloured eye shadow, am I wrong or is that an unflattering colour?

And 'me oul girl ya'.... give me strength. Wonder how all that shite goes down with the polo set.

I'm going to stop watching her stories it turns me into a bitch.
I’d imagine her at the polo is like the scene from pretty woman 🤣

• Haha

MaryJones1

Watching the Tyson Fury show on Netflix and his wife Paris really reminds me of Mrs Makeup. The hair, the clothes, the make up, the love of family, even the way she calls her son "my boy". I wonder does Mrs have a traveller background somewhere in the past?

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Seen them in the airport last night, only recognized her cause the little lad (recognized him first 😞, I find that terrifying). She looked really well, she’s tiny in real life). No money for me could be worth strangers recognizing my kids.

• Wow
  • Sad

animal lover

Her speech this morning about being a softie and not to see her as weak😂! I’d say she’d gouge your eyes out. You can tell she an absolute targer.

• Haha

Haven’t-a-breeze

Paying for kids to go private does not guarantee college places private schools are just as understaffed as public .
Yes! Also, genetics play a huge roll. Mrs didn’t learn to be a MUA in Trinity and I’m pretty sure her hubby didn’t study carpentry there either. If you weren’t great academically there’s a huge chance your child won’t be either. Some people are just not suited to academics and that’s not a bad thing. The bad thing is not recognising it and trying to force a square peg in a round hole. Celebrate and encourage what your child is good at and they’ll do amazing things that they love and are good at ✌🏼Sitting around praising yourself for being able to afford a fee paying school is of no benefit except to your own ego. But then, it’s all about MRS isn’t it 🙄