Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lim1947

She looks like a drunk aunt at a wedding at the end of the night with a napkin on her head, take a pic of me lads, I'm gas craic 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Amber1980

If this one was messaging her everyday for 3 weeks, would blocking her on day one not have put an end to it ?!! 🤷

It's very easy for Michelle to rabbit on about living her best life and having great days full of positivity with her kids when she doesn't have to pay a single penny to do it. Shoving that in people's faces and being so smug about it is irritating, it's not from being positive she got this, it's from begging and exposing her kids on Instagram. Sure I'd also be skipping around the place thrilled with myself if I was bringing my kids to Funtasia for free!!

Reactions: 14

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m sensitive but her congrats on the pregnancy announcement , “they failed IVF even failed surrogacy” her very own son … isn’t a very nice way to put it …. Number one…. IVF isn’t a test ya can revise for … and number two .. it would be her “very own child” no matter what way she had it…
Such a motor mouth 🙄
I thought the exact same thing, very insensitive, the "very own child" comment, just wow

Reactions: 13

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
The admin on ma's who rant page should be stopped. They think they can do as they wish. Its illegal .
On a side note - That Ma's who rant page is mind numbing.
Literally every post is someone wanting a picture edited, asking when 'mickey money' will be in the bank, Dunnes vouchers and asking for passport advice

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
I’m shocked she didn’t ask them could she not bring the childminders aka Trish the dish 🤪Aswel for free cuz let’s face it she’s hard set to kind her own kids ever !!
I’d say Nikki was commenting on it through gritted teeth raging she didn’t get a freebie trip for her little darlings. It’s just beyond me why anyone would want this chav representing their brand. Do they not look at her page? It’s the 90’s corsets and style of louboutin shoes that were in fashion 10 years ago and thinking she’s the bleeding business for me 🤣

youramuppet

Chatty Member
She is a holy show, the most Ridiculous, holy show award goes to "Ah Look it, Fook it" 3 hail Marys and 1 Our Father for you Mrs, you committed a sin of been a Holy Show

• Haha

This is my place

Watching the Tyson Fury show on Netflix and his wife Paris really reminds me of Mrs Makeup. The hair, the clothes, the make up, the love of family, even the way she calls her son "my boy". I wonder does Mrs have a traveller background somewhere in the past?
Actually find this insulting to Paris Fury, she doesn't have half the slap on her face that red rum does and doesn't pretend that her life is perfect either!

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
So Michelles auntie died at least a couple of days ago, and the entire family thought it was appropriate to leap around, shouting at the top of their lungs, being complete gobshites last night, and filming every second on social media? Says alot about what morals they have.... Also, cant be bothered staying for the funeral, cos its Halloween, and a one and 2 year are really excited? Neither one, knows what it is, or will remember it!!!!! FUCK, FUCKING OFF MICHELLE🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Because…. “Poor Alessa, this is why I didn’t bond with Gio because he’s a brat”
Yeah when in actual fact its quite obvious from other videos too he lashes out at her because he gets no attention since she came along, he's not too young to feel it he feels jealous

• Sad
Very distasteful of her to share that bit of private information. Why does she feel the need to document every single thing 😕 many a time for a family , I bathed and prepared a loved one who had passed away , I have never went on like she does. Its very distasteful, everything has to be about her and how "great" she is. It really screams insecurities from her .

overgrammers

VIP Member
Almost. . . Narcissistic behaviour 🤔 placing yourself in the middle of someone else’s tragedy for self promotion

New-Yark

It honestly looks like hijab, which nothing wrong with it at all, but Selina sharing the reel on the stories claiming it’s “Italian glamour”. They aren’t Italian, only trashy.

• Haha

Mommamia

VIP Member
Omg the death stare yer woman with the strawberry blonde hair gives her in the video when she's shouting oggy oggy oggy haaaaa
One day she's hyacinth the next when waynetta slob

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
The shoes🤮🤢 as dated and tacky as her makeup! She is stuck in a time warp! Tango’d tacky & tasteless!
Her hands Well fingers knock me sick they actually repulse me there so long and gangly 🤢

• Haha