Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Irish is a nationality as well as an ethnicity (and biology is only a small part of ethnicity). 6% of Irish citizens are not white and it's increasing. She could have said it would suit the most common skin tone...

and just cause 4 million people have type 1 and 2 skin doesnt mean one shade will suit them all.
Ah lads the woke brigade are not welcome here!

Reactions: 18
makes my soul cringe when she comes on preaching about the great life she gives her little monkeys because she brings them to Portugal and being positive comes back to you in so many ways lads, she's so overbearing and smug about nothing
---
How is she able to keep a straight face while that absolute shit rolls off her tongue, wonder woman, like how does she travel with 4 kids. eh you just get on your poxy Ryan Air flight to faro Michelle, you aren't super woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She thinks she’s a celeb when the reality is she’s an outdated overpriced make up artist who sells white label thrashy makeup with a peachy theme. I’m surprised bperfect & Mrs glam are still operating tbh.

• Heart

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
Could Sunway not have used her to promote a competition, enter a competition on her page €10 a ticket and proceeds go to charity ? Give her a fee for promoting that should cost considerably less then sending her and her amazing family on a holiday? Or for Christmas could she not have ran it out of the goodness of her big heart . She's so full of gratitude and all about karma would she nit like to actually pass some on? #fullofshite

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I think this woman is a proper dose. I agree with the above posters.. the way she is always praising herself is just fucking weird. She is a fucking mua and she is involved with a business that sells white label goods 🙄 not to put her down but she’s hardly Marie curie 🙄 the big horses gob on her then

• Haha

Nopatience

VIP Member
Imagine looking at her Instagram and thinking she works hard and then posting a comment telling her how much she deserved it, are people really this gullible? All I see is an over made up false abbey actress.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Them stripper shoes are €875 and she still always manages to look like she’s going to a debs in the 90’s! Stylish my hole.

• Haha
  • Wow

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Your one is allergic to her when she started roaring, the way she turned around 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Shes trying too hard for the likeability card... her days are numbered as an MUA, no one is looking for the Panti look, theres way too many young, enthusiastic, creative MUAs with fresh looks out there now, who know their clientele.. and dont charge extortionate prices, just because she has a name, doesn't make her any better than the up and coming MUAs,
Make Up is just supposed to enhance your features, but Mrs herself has got so much work done, from fillers, her teeth, hair extensions, how can you trust her, when she talks about a natural look..

I’m confused when she says on her broadcast channel. This is the first summer I’ve been off in 20 years! Did she not spend the same amount of time in Portugal and St. Tropez last year! Has she not been off most of the year?

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Whatever about the youngest 2, not that she should be showing any of them on social media, but at the very least, she needs to stop showing the older 2. It’s not fair on them, showing one of the older kids in his boxers the other day, and constantly showing them in bed with her, it’s jus not right and so invasive. leave them be. Jus leave them alone to grow up without cameras stuck in their faces

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Winkle

Chatty Member
Sure she'd say mass. She said in the car she'd have to start believing in herself! Best laugh I've had in a while. Just pure twaddle day and night. I've to add gym+coffee to the do-not-buy list now. :rolleyes:

• Haha

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Surprised she didnt have Queen Alessa at the launch with a tutu sitting in a big fruit bowl or something. Herself and Nikki are like a pair of desperate footballers wifes.. and the 2 yokes driving them around are just laughable.

• Haha

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
This one is the epitome of all that is wrong with social media , plasters her innocent children all over it , swans off "travelling " on basic bitch sun holidays for approx 2 months of the year , sends the young lad to private school (which guarantees you absolutely nothing in terms of the child's of the grades the child will achieve , brags about Louboutin shoes , flash car , tacky footballers wives house and then has the audacity to come on and cry poor mouth she didn't go for a fancy meal because she had alot of fees in September GET A FRIGGIN' LIFE . Just like her products white label trash!

Nopatience

VIP Member
Selling makeup and days out is an easier way of making d same money everyone works hard anyone who works full or part time while running a house is a hard worker stay at home mams are hard workers she doesn't seem to realise this you the same as everyone else get over it!
Absolutely agree with all of the above and what annoys me is that she equates hard work with material items and you too can have a mansion and diamonds and holidays to Dubai if you work as hard as she does, people are killing themselves in multiple jobs just to make ends meet.

• Heart