Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiiiikiiii

Ffs Michelle, your one year old pointed at lashes and that made you put them on her 🙄
Give your head a wobble woman she’s a baby doesn’t need them on!

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Tinybops

VIP Member
Nikki's stories today - her tips for throwing a communion party include hiring serving staff. really helps apparently. She would highly recommend it. What planet are these people on?
I’m more of a “serve yourself” kind of host, mainly because I don’t think I’m better than I am and my head isn’t shoved up my ass 🙃 but that’s just me 😂

• Haha

Nopatience

VIP Member
I’d say Nikki was commenting on it through gritted teeth raging she didn’t get a freebie trip for her little darlings. It’s just beyond me why anyone would want this chav representing their brand. Do they not look at her page? It’s the 90’s corsets and style of louboutin shoes that were in fashion 10 years ago and thinking she’s the bleeding business for me 🤣
Her kids ages are completely out of sync for Lapland, older boys don’t believe in Santa and younger ones far to young to remember or appreciate it all.

MarsBars

VIP Member
Wow, I'm just stunned and speechless at the level of her lack of empathy! It's breathtaking how arrogant she is, making a friend's death all about herself!!

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
Why wear burks when you can wear louboutin, the absolute state of them heels they are stink, but besides the fact why would you even pass that comment , I'm sure her followers buying white label shite wouldn't be in the market for louboutin , get over yourself you absolute time deaf dose

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Why does she always insist on her whole family hanging out with her at work. No one wants to see men with buggies hanging around a make up store. I just don’t get it. It’s like he follows her around with the kids like a lost puppy.
also where is Selina. Outside on a night like tonight🤔 wonder why she didn’t got to Michelle’s masterclass.

Reactions: 11

Nopatience

VIP Member
Obviously this is her way of putting it out in the public domain that he is going to a private school, bragging discreetly but bragging nonetheless.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Somebody get her a medal. Travelling with 4 kids! Sure the older two would look after themselves and her husbands there so a baby each. It’s not rocket science Michelle.

animal lover

Just have to love her comments about inflation and how it's hit all of us... how will she cope with only 2 weeks on Dubai this Christmas instead of 3 🤷🙄😡 she is so fake, trying to relate to her followers
When she was complaining about the cost of diesel was she talking about her BMW X5 or Porsche (that she was flashing the keys of, on the same stories) ?🤬.

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Shes unhinged, theres something not right with her.. she needs to stay off social media and sort herself out.
The constant "im great" 🙄🙄🙄

Winkle

Chatty Member
Just wondering I only dip in and out a bit but seen this one on Nikki whelans stories and couldn’t believe it was her....
Nikki's stories today - her tips for throwing a communion party include hiring serving staff. really helps apparently. She would highly recommend it. What planet are these people on?

lulu689

Michelle’s of on her positivity shite does she ever listen to herself
---
Recording ur man that gave him the glasses 🙄🙄

• Haha

DublinHun

VIP Member

Attachments