MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with her constant i love my kids, ( " mainly Alexa" )... why is she so desperate to tell everyone. .
Your their mother, you should love them all unconditionally .. without posting about it.. theres something not right about all this

Reactions: 15
Her kids are the most precious things she 'owns' 🤔 Does anyone claim to 'own' their children?? Jaysus, they're not a pair of Christian Louboutins

Reactions: 20
Her kids are the most precious things she 'owns' 🤔 Does anyone claim to 'own' their children?? Jaysus, they're not a pair of Christian Louboutins
Weird way to refer to your kids indeed. If boogie and hoogie start robbing cars in a couple of years time I wonder will she still own them then.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whatever about the youngest 2, not that she should be showing any of them on social media, but at the very least, she needs to stop showing the older 2. It’s not fair on them, showing one of the older kids in his boxers the other day, and constantly showing them in bed with her, it’s jus not right and so invasive. leave them be. Jus leave them alone to grow up without cameras stuck in their faces

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah jaysus it's like a third leg , she has done a horrific photoshop of her waist too , couldn't be more obvious 😳 why bother like ... own your body shape woman 🙄
And her constant spouting about body confidence... yet she photo shops herself within an inch of her life...

Reactions: 9
Clinging onto Lisa Lust like a desperate hun, hoping for support and shares... Michelle your expired... your audience is not purchasing your white relabelled shite, so your tagging other huns with a big Audience for shares

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.