Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopatience

VIP Member
I cannot understand for the life of me why you would fork out to see the same dated makeup look done countless times at this stage on her Instagram.

Reactions: 16

isshe4reel

All I see is a warehouse sale of old stock with a dj to make it look like an event. As a business owner I would not be highlighting how much of last year’s Christmas stock didn’t sell right before I try to flog this Christmas sets. Hope they didn’t order as much for 2023

Reactions: 15

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Whats with her constant i love my kids, ( " mainly Alexa" )... why is she so desperate to tell everyone. .
Your their mother, you should love them all unconditionally .. without posting about it.. theres something not right about all this

Maggie

She’s sickening the way she carries on!! I’m so proud, I’m so great blah blah blah busllshit!! Christ! Yes Michelle you have 4 beautiful kids, yes you have your dream house, HOWEVER a little modesty would do you no harm! She’s so full of herself is extremely off putting!
Does she have any real friends?? Outside Instagram? Like real friends would ask are you ok? Not in a smart way but in a caring we’re worried about you way!

overgrammers

VIP Member
They make a fortune don’t be fooled.. it’s why they do it
Regardless of what they get paid! You couldn’t pay me any amount to put my child in a swimsuit on a public social media page because believe me it doesn’t bear thinking about who would be watching it

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Actually find this insulting to Paris Fury, she doesn't have half the slap on her face that red rum does and doesn't pretend that her life is perfect either!
Paris drives a transit to get her kids to school, she was off buying uniforms as a normal parent, no freebies! Alright she has designer bags & Botox, but she’s pretty much true to herself 🤷‍♀️

overgrammers

VIP Member
So Michelle gets gucci wedges for the summer and the kids get plastic sandals from tescos! 🤣🤣 get the tag in there for a future collab as well michelle.

• Haha
  • Sick

Winkle

Chatty Member
Oh yeah I'd say so , but private schools are not as big a deal as they used to be my own go to private school and Its not like I say to my husband I'm so proud I can send them there . I will be proud next year when it all pays off and fingers crossed my eldest goes to the college of his choice.
a big deal to her as its another thing associated with wealth, and more importantly, outward display of wealth - my feeling is deep down she feels like an outsider/inferior to the husband's family and polo crowd and thats at the root of all the showing off. There has to be some reason for it anyway cause it's out of control.

The public crying is mortifying and also the way she does it - proud that the child is bloody perfect - the bragging has now extended to the kids. what drives all this public boasting, id love to understand it

<shutthefrontdoor>

Disgusting! Who are all the goons commenting., oh Michelle you Work so hard you deserve it! She’s not fucking paying for it. Could sunway not have gifted that to a family in genuine need instead of this glorified drag queen.
And the video was a complete anti climax, LOUDER!!!
The older two are a bit long in the tooth for santy, don’t seem overly impressed and the younger two could be going on a day trip to bray for all they understand. They’re all the wrong ages for Lapland
I’ve sent a message to Sunway direct from her post. It’s a disgrace !!

overgrammers

VIP Member
People equate money with success and assume putting a child in a private school is going to guarantee them academic success, couldn’t be further from the truth. All these instahuns are a prime example you can have all the money you want, you can’t buy intelligence!

What is the story with Selina?! She makes me crrrringe so bad. The eye f**king going on today is outrageously bad! She's like a mahogany mess. Does she think she was running St. Tropez?! A glorified waitress love in hot weather. Nothing more. The parents have a lot to answer for with the notions of their daughters. Self adulation and narcissism. Michelle thinks she's curing cancer with her white label tat.

• Haha
She is not flogging her own products through the death of a close friend. I am honestly speechless.
Amen! My thoughts exactly! She shouldn’t have even shared that moment with us. Why does she keep reminding us what a good person she is and how she works?! It’s like she’s trying to convince herself. She does makeup, charges a fortune. Gloats about her lavish lifestyle and home. Then comes on and talks like she’s contributing to the world, like some sort of mother Treasa!

Reactions: 14