Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Burnout??? Hun ye painted a few faces and danced around to Peter Andre 🤣🤣🤣 maybe have a chat with hospital staff who work 80 hr weeks and you’ll know what burn out is ye thick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

overgrammers

VIP Member
Disgusting! Who are all the goons commenting., oh Michelle you Work so hard you deserve it! She’s not fucking paying for it. Could sunway not have gifted that to a family in genuine need instead of this glorified drag queen.
And the video was a complete anti climax, LOUDER!!!
The older two are a bit long in the tooth for santy, don’t seem overly impressed and the younger two could be going on a day trip to bray for all they understand. They’re all the wrong ages for Lapland

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

gossmomma

Maybe I’m sensitive but her congrats on the pregnancy announcement , “they failed IVF even failed surrogacy” her very own son … isn’t a very nice way to put it …. Number one…. IVF isn’t a test ya can revise for … and number two .. it would be her “very own child” no matter what way she had it…
Such a motor mouth 🙄

Reactions: 22

overgrammers

VIP Member
She’s at marks and Spencer’s getting school uniforms, she does it every year to be organised. No Michelle you’re doing it because M&S paid you to. Same as rachel Gorry. These ones think people are as thick as they are. 🙄

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Shes such a two faced bitch, posting all the pictures about Louises pup, make sure your father inlaw, doesn't get his blood stained hands on it

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
And Christmas, was she not in Dubai last Christmas, who is she trying to cod. Normal working people get 2 weeks off during the summer unless they take special leave but this ass paints faces for twenty years and wants a medal and a full summer off oh pull the other one you absolute spoofer . She's also tangoed and does the same makeup look ALL THE TIME . She's boring, lost her likeability factor a long long time ago it's repetitive now 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Reactions: 21

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her telling anyone be humble is like Ted Bundy telling boys to respect women. It’s a farce. She has no self awareness I’m cringing for her

• Haha
  • Heart

animal lover

Disgusting! Who are all the goons commenting., oh Michelle you Work so hard you deserve it! She’s not fucking paying for it. Could sunway not have gifted that to a family in genuine need instead of this glorified drag queen.
And the video was a complete anti climax, LOUDER!!!
The older two are a bit long in the tooth for santy, don’t seem overly impressed and the younger two could be going on a day trip to bray for all they understand. They’re all the wrong ages for Lapland
Yea the older boys are gone past it! The younger ones are not old enough to understand or remember. They are not the right ages. Shame on Sunway. There was an opportunity to give that to a more needy child or with a long term illness or Special Needs. Not children who have much more that most.

Last edited:
  • Heart

isshe4reel

I could probably afford private secondary school for my eldest if M&S, Lifestyle, Meaghers and Mi Wadi sponsored my kids primary school education.

what I couldn’t afford is the guilt I’d live with knowing I’d shared their childhood with strangers to secure the funding.

• Haha

ASS2020

We've had a tragic death and 3 illnesses in my family in the last year, ffs if only I was positive like MRS ,then maybe they wouldn't have happened🙄🤬 She's an absolute C U Next Tues...she can shove her toxic positivity up her hole!!!
Although..The one thing I can be positive about ,is the fact I don't pimp my kids out online for every creep in the country!!I sleep soundly knowing that!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Chippednails

VIP Member
Someone tell her u can't moan about money if sending your kids to private school !
And what she on about 6 people and fees. She has 4 kids, one a baby, one in play school that’s eligible for ECCE, primary that’s free oh yes and a few paying secondary school kid that THEY chose to pay for. Would get off of her little high horse trying to look relevant with her customers…

Reactions: 19

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Omg HOWLING
Wtf is that monstrosity of a bag😂
220€ get ta fuck

Who needs the name…and that big?!

Maybe if you have early onset Alzheimer’s and were visually impaired that yoke might come in handy.

She should get it listed on the HSE as a medical aid

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Iriseyegal

So let me ask this question! MRS has a make up collection with Bperfect yet she tells ya on Insta she's wearing Nars foundation constantly. And yet she expects people to buy the Bperfect foundation with a code she'll share?

Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 18