Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They are very chavvy , loud and cheap with how they present themselves . The make up is cheap , dirty and over done looking too.

Reactions: 11

Nopatience

VIP Member
Since she had her daughter she is a different person, I remember when she first had Gio she was genuinely chuffed with him and that all seems to have changed or at least how she shows things since the little girl arrived. I don’t follow her anymore but have a look every

Winkle

Chatty Member
....No cost of living crisis for Michelle is there!
Thats cause she's so positive!!

Remeber, those not living like this are doing life wrong, and not hard workers or positive people.

Also not enough for her to make whatever fee or cut she gets for 'designing' the range, she also posts the bag with an affiliate link.

• Sick
  • Wow

Winkle

Chatty Member
This one! What’s with all the self praising posts? I am all for feeling good about yourself but she is constantly looking for affirmation from strangers on the internet. If you feel great absolutely take a picture and post it but feck off with the “don’t I look great for X, Y or Z” 🙄 She’d wreck your head.
It's Unreal. And, ffs, read the room. Her followers with 4 kids might get 20 mins to get ready on a special occasion and she's boasting about managing to doll up in that time. She's such an irritant

Evan

VIP Member
The comments on insta are hilarious 🤯 she'll be exhausted when she gets back from Lapland😬 hope she's booked somewhere nice to go for Christmas to avoid the Christmas grocery shop 😳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tinybops

VIP Member
I clean my mams house for her I’d be mortified if it was the other way around! Why doesn’t she hire a cleaner with all her millions? Oh yeah cos they don’t exist
That’s different, we’d do anything to help our mam. But imagine being in your late 30s with 4 kids and still having mammy clean up after you 😬 that’s embarrassing!

Evan

VIP Member
Haven't watched her stories for a while (got bored of the "so grateful, life is wonderful, my girl my life, oh yeah my boys too, my emotions, now buy my makeup etc...."
But sweet baby Jesus WTAF has she done to her lips 😳 they take up about a quarter of her face😳 don't even get me started on the turkey teeth 😳😳😳 when she opens her mouth in the dark I'd say it's brighter than a fridge light 🤯

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Why does she always wear them god awful platform stripper shoes ? State of them
Because they were in fashion about 15 years ago! Fits her brand, not an ounce of style between her and her pal Nicola, having a shit fit packing for that wedding and wore tacky tie die and some horrendous dress with Perspex shoes! Girls you can slap on all the designer labels but not an ounce of class or style

• Heart
  • Sick

overgrammers

VIP Member
Imagine walking around like a 5 year old with your name on your bag, maybe she’ll bring out matching hairbands, or the sister could get her glue gun and glitter out. The absolute shite these wans have the neck to try and sell!

• Haha

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
How long are they on holidays now it feels like 3 weeks ??! I’ve no idea who that Nikki one is what’s she famous for ? Absolute notions of them all imagine flying to a different country for a child’s christening all for a pic for instagram 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Jonnyjo

Lads the self adoration is another level isn't it.. I don't know whether to be jelous that she thinks that much of herself or mortified that she thinks coming on sprouting all this great stuff about herself is just cringe... she really has a high opinion of herself that's for sure .
Ga' wan ya good thing.. 😂😂😂
By the way who is buying all that shite make up on bperfect. Looks absolutly dreadful..

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Maybe the little lad is clingy cause you literally pushed him out of your arms for ‘your princess’ the minute she arrived

• Heart
  • Haha

Justsayin'

Is she paying for her room in Ashford Lodge? Bit rich saying how the best thing ever is to give back to charity, if the cost of her room is covered (maybe by the money raised?). She says she is grateful for the amazing room, does that mean free?
Give over, charity my hole