MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there some special camera equipment in Ibiza that we don’t have in Ireland that justified needing to go there to shoot her tat? Must be magical as it was obvs worth her & hubby leaving the kids the day after the communion for. She’s nowhere near as family orientated as she likes to portray.
I'm not normally one to defend people but this is just my opinion, I believe it's one of her friends weddings in Ibiza this week that she went to college with and worked with in MAC and doing their makeup for so may be that launch and her getting away for a break to kill 2 birds with one stone (no pun intended on the name 😂). If I had the opportunity to have a break from my kids I would too if they are in school during the day.

I will also say, never guessed it would be a lip product...... Yeah bloody right 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Wedding and holiday was probably booked before the communion anyway sure they were all postponed.

Reactions: 5
I'm not normally one to defend people but this is just my opinion, I believe it's one of her friends weddings in Ibiza this week that she went to college with and worked with in MAC and doing their makeup for so may be that launch and her getting away for a break to kill 2 birds with one stone (no pun intended on the name 😂). If I had the opportunity to have a break from my kids I would too if they are in school during the day.

I will also say, never guessed it would be a lip product...... Yeah bloody right 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Alot of the shots and launches seem to be in gorgeous locations. What a perfect way to expense a holiday and have your company cover every dime? Isn't so su away every time she's shoots or launching something. It's very convenient

Reactions: 4
Alot of the shots and launches seem to be in gorgeous locations. What a perfect way to expense a holiday and have your company cover every dime? Isn't so su away every time she's shoots or launching something. It's very convenient
The option to set up a business and avail of expenses and tax write offs is available to everyone. You too could come up with an idea, build a following and do what she is doing. If you don't want to then it shouldn't bother you that somebody else went to all that effort. No risk no reward!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The option to set up a business and avail of expenses and tax write offs is available to everyone. You too could come up with an idea, build a following and do what she is doing. If you don't want to then it shouldn't bother you that somebody else went to all that effort. No risk no reward!
I get that anyone can do it and they are using the perk of being in business. I'm simply stating that these types of shoot and launches are quite often linked with another holiday. Where the business part is a day or 2 of the overall trip.

Reactions: 3
I get that anyone can do it and they are using the perk of being in business. I'm simply stating that these types of shoot and launches are quite often linked with another holiday. Where the business part is a day or 2 of the overall trip.
I don't know where her other launches or shoots were located, maybe I missed these posts. I've only ever seen her do this one in Ibiza which I know definitely is the same week as her friend's wedding. Saying about SoPoo, most of the time when she probably claims things aren't actually business related, like the essential trip she brought her sister over to Portugal for to assist with during level 5 lock down, haven't seen any pics of that
Agreed 👏 I only ever throw my nose up at people breaking lockdown rules and at that can't be bothered with complaining because it's too much effort 😂😂 if I had a company and got a few days in the sun all expenses paid to show off some lippy I'd probably do it too 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I don't know where her other launches or shoots were located, maybe I missed these posts. I've only ever seen her do this one in Ibiza which I know definitely is the same week as her friend's wedding. Saying about SoPoo, most of the time when she probably claims things aren't actually business related, like the essential trip she brought her sister over to Portugal for to assist with during level 5 lock down, haven't seen any pics of that

Agreed 👏 I only ever throw my nose up at people breaking lockdown rules and at that can't be bothered with complaining because it's too much effort 😂😂 if I had a company and got a few days in the sun all expenses paid to show off some lippy I'd probably do it too 😂😂
Like your style Missus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I’d say she is on a serious come down, only leaving Ibiza today and no insta in days, she was on the snow ❄ I’d say what do we think? Unusual she wouldn’t through up a few snaps or stories even at the wedding

Reactions: 2
I’d say she is on a serious come down, only leaving Ibiza today and no insta in days, she was on the snow ❄ I’d say what do we think? Unusual she wouldn’t through up a few snaps or stories even at the wedding
Do ya think??? I can’t stand her but never got coke vibes.

Reactions: 1
You cannot claim expenses unless they were wholly for business purposes. Meals within reason are OK for something like a shoot but you would get 1 or 2 days allowance and then it would be deemed a personal use. If she is silly enough to try and claim it all back she would be audited and fined.

Reactions: 3
You cannot claim expenses unless they were wholly for business purposes. Meals within reason are OK for something like a shoot but you would get 1 or 2 days allowance and then it would be deemed a personal use. If she is silly enough to try and claim it all back she would be audited and fined.
it was a BPerfect business trip. So they would of covered expenses on her behalf. Flights, accommodation, meals etc. She would funded the second part of her trip and flight home I am sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.