MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The teeth lads, the teeth ... just ... jaysus ... And the sister's ronseal tan ... you could see the contrast against her scalp , flip sake ...
the whopper choppers, the whopper lips ... just nope 🤷‍♀️
The begging is another level of stinge altogether! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The husband looks incredibly uncomfortable with that gang. You can tell they aren't his kind of people at all!!

Reactions: 5
The teeth lads, the teeth ... just ... jaysus ... And the sister's ronseal tan ... you could see the contrast against her scalp , flip sake ...
the whopper choppers, the whopper lips ... just nope 🤷‍♀️
The begging is another level of stinge altogether! :mad:
She could chew an apple threw a letter box with those oversized fake teeth. She looks a holy show.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely launching a new lip range I think. No wonder she’s pumped up with lip fillers and oversized fake teeth. Still wouldn’t buy her shite I r anything from the BPerfect, glam or Voduz brand.

Reactions: 8
Christ she’d have been better off if the case was still lost. Absolute state of that satin number. It looks like something a child ran up in a sewing class.

Reactions: 4
Christ she’d have been better off if the case was still lost. Absolute state of that satin number. It looks like something a child ran up in a sewing class.
I don't know how she can call any of those outfits 'glam', my god it was like a throw up between my big fat gypsy wedding, dancing on ice and some sort of cheap dress up doll from the early 90s. She just screams cheap and trashy all over

Reactions: 11
Imagine booking her for your wedding makeup & she uses all her shite!!! Be fuming!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh excellent….another set of lipsticks/lip glosses. Was just thinking that there’s a massive hole in the market for those…..SAID NO-ONE EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d say she charges outrageous prices also
I’m sure I saw somewhere before that it’s around €450 minimum charge….no idea where though. Then of course, the overnight stays & expected surprise gifts of Chanel perfume, champagne etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think asking for an overnight stay is outrageous. Your self-employed.. this comes with the job. You can also expense overnight stays and mileage. So the fact she asks for brides to pay for her says it all… grabby..

Reactions: 10
Was right about her launching a cheap lip range. Amazing she needed to pump her lips full of fillers and add fake Bugs bunny teeth to launch some tacky lipsticks & glosses. Sure they’ll be half price come Christmas.

Reactions: 6
The sooner the better BPerfect goes tits up and her tat ends up in the bargain bin in Dealz the better! And it’s for that varnished hanger-on sister, give me strength the state of it 😩

Reactions: 17
Is there some special camera equipment in Ibiza that we don’t have in Ireland that justified needing to go there to shoot her tat? Must be magical as it was obvs worth her & hubby leaving the kids the day after the communion for. She’s nowhere near as family orientated as she likes to portray.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.