MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "teeth" are visible when she rests her lips closed. Total botch job, I would not be keeping them, I'm sure she had to pay something towards them, I would go mad if I was left like that!

I'm convinced she's self conscious of them, she covered her mouth when she was laughing when she was applying the red lippy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone sounds a bit chesty above in Belfast today. Wonder did she get a PCR/Antigen test before she returned from Ibiza?

Reactions: 1
You cannot claim expenses unless they were wholly for business purposes. Meals within reason are OK for something like a shoot but you would get 1 or 2 days allowance and then it would be deemed a personal use. If she is silly enough to try and claim it all back she would be audited and fined.
Expenses can be expensed no matter what they are as long as you can link them to something. Meals are meals and it doesn't matter how much they are, the revenue isn't going to pull up anyone for spending a ridiculous amount of money on a lunch/dinner or breakfast because it's not reasonable amount of money and they have a receipt. If you're an employee and given an expense account then absolutely you need to justify what you spend but if you are the CEO of your company and expensing things (which Michelle is) than no explanation necessary as long as business related. She probably could have expensed flights over, back, meals for the couple days of shooting..... Then again it's each to their own how they conduct their business, if it was me and I had my own company I'd expense as much as I could as I've worked my ass off all my life, why not get the benefits

I can't deal with the teeth she's like a teenager that just got braces
I honestly thought earlier they were going to drop like my nans falsies 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Also copying plouise putting in the extra products!
I don’t follow P Louise but Keilidh does it a lot as well so I assumed that’s who she was copying 🤣

The teeth. I just can’t. Her mouth looks hideous & the teeth peeking out when she closes the lips. I’d be livid if I’d paid for either the teeth or lips and they ended up like that

Reactions: 3
Just watching her feed the baby out of a chipped cup or bowl. Throw it in the bin 🗑

Reactions: 2
Jeez Bperfect have it made, they just change up the packaging and stick a different MUA name on it for every ‘collection’
All the Instagram huns going on like they developed their own products! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeez Bperfect have it made, they just change up the packaging and stick a different MUA name on it for every ‘collection’
All the Instagram huns going on like they developed their own products! 😂😂😂
It's ridiculous isn't it. And we are subjected to the whole "women supporting women" bullshit then as they all slap each other on the back! I guarantee they wouldn't be so supportive of each other if they weren't all milking the same cash cow 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’d say she costs a fortune for as a wedding make up artist - then uses all her own cheap products!

Reactions: 2
Why does she want a pat on the back when she gets up early for work I do shifts I must start posting 5 am start go meeeee

Reactions: 6
Anyone follow? Make up by gill? Think that’s her name. She was once friends with MRS but dunno if she is anymore.

I’d say she costs a fortune for as a wedding make up artist - then uses all her own cheap products!
I heard a couple of years back she’s something crazy like €450 minimum charge. Plus travel, plus accommodation depending on where it is, plus the obligatory gift of champagne/perfume/something else ridiculous.

Also wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant again as she probs thinks she can live off her white label line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.