MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're definitely still friends and yep I follow her. What do you think of her?
I don’t get her following? I did, not anymore. She is a make up artist. Yet shows no make up, never even has her own face done or even her hair washed and never even shoes her work on other people? Complete yawn fest.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get her following? I did, not anymore. She is a make up artist. Yet shows no make up, never even has her own face done or even her hair washed and never even shoes her work on other people? Complete yawn fest.
Ah I like her! And I like that she doesn't give a duck about having her face done! She has been sharing her work more lately, she's got talent that's for sure.

Ah I like her! And I like that she doesn't give a duck about having her face done! She has been sharing her work more lately, she's got talent that's for sure.
Talent? I think she’s perfected one style and she would want to be good at it since she doesn’t deviate from it

Talent? I think she’s perfected one style and she would want to be good at it since she doesn’t deviate from it
🤣🤣🤣 OK OK, I went through her grid there and perhaps it's all very similar BUT that's what people want! If I counted up the amount of warm smokey browns ive done, oh lord 🙈🙈🙈 the fuckers ask for it ALL THE TIME! swearz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣 OK OK, I went through her grid there and perhaps it's all very similar BUT that's what people want! If I counted up the amount of warm smokey browns ive done, oh lord 🙈🙈🙈 the fuckers ask for it ALL THE TIME! swearz 🤣
Oh absolutely if that’s what the customer wants then so be it, but I wonder if it’s her or them 🤣

• Haha
I never commented on here before but I always wanted my wedding make up done by Michelle. Now with all this MRS make up etc and her carnival palette today... do brides even have a choice if they want MAC or whatever? Has completely turned me off!

Reactions: 5
I never commented on here before but I always wanted my wedding make up done by Michelle. Now with all this MRS make up etc and her carnival palette today... do brides even have a choice if they want MAC or whatever? Has completely turned me off!
To be fair, she posts her bridal photos & they do look natural & fab and I’d say there’s Estée Lauder foundation and minimalist palettes used…
As an aside though, nothing to do with Michelle, why is every bride intent on walking up the aisle with the boobs out? Most dressmakers seem to be adding those nude meche pieces across the bust, heads up they’re too low if that’s the case! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
To be fair, she posts her bridal photos & they do look natural & fab and I’d say there’s Estée Lauder foundation and minimalist palettes used…
As an aside though, nothing to do with Michelle, why is every bride intent on walking up the aisle with the boobs out? Most dressmakers seem to be adding those nude meche pieces across the bust, heads up they’re too low if that’s the case! 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn't say "looks natural".....I'd say the husband has the cement mixer going out the back by the looks of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lucky escape. She’s a dreadful make up artist who trowels it on

Reactions: 4
I think she does Bridal soft glam make up really well, she just can’t do anything else.

She done my bridal makeup last year, my girls and I aren’t ones for ‘trowelling’ our makeup on and she made us feel a million dollars, done our makeups to our individual tastes. She’s fantastic at what she does 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm still convinced she's pregnant again!! That's defo a bump in today's video?? Look closely when she twirls around! The tiredness, the skin etc, it's all pointing in that direction in my opinion!

Reactions: 6
I'm still convinced she's pregnant again!! That's defo a bump in today's video?? Look closely when she twirls around! The tiredness, the skin etc, it's all pointing in that direction in my opinion!
I'm not sure, she did say recently that her body hasn't bounced back the same way it did after the other boys but she is 10 years older now 🤷 maybe there will be another Halloween reveal like last year 🤣 she does like to keep them close in age

Reactions: 2
Defo a baby on board 💗 she looks fab I think!
Think I'm on the fence if there is a baby on board but when I think about the shoot that she did and anything lately she's always just had a bottle of coke in front of her and a glass not the usual prosecco but that doesn't say a lot 🤷😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.