MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was way more than 12 guests she was just clever enough not to film it, plus Nikki Whelan commented on one post saying see you soon so I’d say all the Whelo clan were down for the party too all being clever enough not to post to their stories for fear of backlash. Absolute snakes 🐍 who take us all for fools. Then Michelle hops on a flight unvaccinated and in contact with that many people the previous day!!!!! 😡😡 Delighted her bag is still in Dublin airport, some might call that karma!
They have no regard for anyone other than themselves and their selfish wants and materiality. Karma indeed. Surely she should at least be vaccinated at this stage. If she continues to carry on with reckless behaviour it's only a matter of time until she gets Covid just like all Brendan's other BPerfect Huns.

Reactions: 3
They have no regard for anyone other than themselves and their selfish wants and materiality. Karma indeed. Surely she should at least be vaccinated at this stage. If she continues to carry on with reckless behaviour it's only a matter of time until she gets Covid just like all Brendan's other BPerfect Huns.
She’s already had it

Reactions: 1
The balloon arches boil my piss, only lasts a few days, costs a fortune and so so so bad for the environment. My kids are young and love balloons so I admit I do get a few for their birthdays but not 200 in an arch that they can't even play with, it's all for the gram.

Ohh I’d say she had Covid already and all her family. No lessons learnt from either of those 2 tools, Denise is off now today with her tacky christening!!!

She did have it, she just wouldnt admit it.....

It couldn’t happen to a nicer person…. I hope her case doesn’t arrive tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awk! I dunno. She’s full of tit, this one. There’s something off about this whole saga!! She’s already following a clothing brand in Ibiza as of tonight too. I see DJ and Sax show DS having a ball at the Communion in their stories!!

Awh my heart is bleedin for you drag queen..... bleedin delighted that is🤣
Thats called Karma, they only care about making money for themselves, not a care in the world for those poor innocent animals that they gained financially from. The whole Stone family. The state of them dressed up at the communion yesterday like something out of Dallas. Disgusting

Reactions: 18
Ahh but the rig outs are custom made

Thats called Karma, they only care about making money for themselves, not a care in the world for those poor innocent animals that they gained financially from. The whole Stone family. The state of them dressed up at the communion yesterday like something out of Dallas. Disgusting
Omg the sisters outfit holy moley

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting that Brendan is flying over an estate agent. Seen the lady commenting on Michelle’s post offering her items given her bag is lost but im sure Kim wannabe Kardashian would stick her nose up at the peasants. Hope her bag is gone, couldn’t happen to a nicer person. I’m sure Brenno had plenty of his shite laur up you can use, or wait maybe you don’t use it on your own face.

Bunch of howyas! Money can't buy class or taste! Sickened to see the Stones enjoying themselves at the communion and no thought of the cruelty they inflicted on all those dogs.

Reactions: 12
Well Beggy is up and at it early this morning- please tag all the boutiques, clothes shops, shoe shops! She needs Spanx and bras you know!!!!! Surely to god you can google where you can buy a pair of knickers and bra if you’re that desperate! What a neck on that one….

Reactions: 9
Well Beggy is up and at it early this morning- please tag all the boutiques, clothes shops, shoe shops! She needs Spanx and bras you know!!!!! Surely to god you can google where you can buy a pair of knickers and bra if you’re that desperate! What a neck on that one….
It was so obvious too! People were commenting underneath it about high street stores in Ibiza town where she could grab a few bits but she was only interested in the boutiques where she could potentially blag a freebie. Disgusting behavior!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.