MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha.. people asking why she picked now to go away on holiday? To avoid the headlines. Bet she’ll be gone every time they come up in court

Reactions: 2
Absolute bastards. She lives on the same grounds as her in-laws, doesn't she?

Her Insta: ✨Where there is kindness there is goodness and where there is goodness there is magic✨

No kindness or goodness shown towards the unfortunate animals in their care.

Reactions: 9
Do they have a relationship with his side of the family now?

I never think its right to demonize someone for someone elses crimes but Michelle and her hubby cant not have known what was going on and didn't they build their house on his family land. So one way or another she is profiting from animal abuse.

Reactions: 16
Do they have a relationship with his side of the family now?

I never think its right to demonize someone for someone elses crimes but Michelle and her hubby cant not have known what was going on and didn't they build their house on his family land. So one way or another she is profiting from animal abuse.
Just saying the same. No matter how she twists this or ignores it, she has profited from every bit of that abuse.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ll be unfollowing her now. She’s a hypocritical bleep, all this be kind magic goodness bullshit when animals in their care are being treated like that. I hope her crappy cosmetics thing goes down the toilet and Bperfect Brendan cuts ties.

Reactions: 7
She won’t care. She has a brass neck. When Cari’s Closet were lured by BU for duping brides she still supported them even though brides literally are her income. She has taken advantage of every single business she can to get free stuff for herself. She has no conscience.

Reactions: 6
I’ll be unfollowing her now. She’s a hypocritical bleep, all this be kind magic goodness bullshit when animals in their care are being treated like that. I hope her crappy cosmetics thing goes down the toilet and Bperfect Brendan cuts ties.
I'm surprised her numbers aren't dropping at all. How people support her I don't know.

Reactions: 4
People are thick. They literally dont join the dots.
Not a lot know much about this… I think because she rarely uses her marriage name or people assume that is her marriage name. I only ever see her side of the family being shown on her stories. She doesn’t say much about his side of the family etc… maybe this is why 🤷🏼‍♀️ But then that’d show she knew it all and said nothing.

Reactions: 3
She's an eejit if she pretends she didn't know about the goings on in Ashton Pound. Shower of bleeping cunts! Thousands of animals in their care and the suffering and trauma those animals have been through. Friend of mine said it was like a concentration camp for dogs.....no offence to people that were murdered in concentration camps. I know everything that happens in my husband's family so this witch knows too about her asshole inlaws

Reactions: 8
God almighty what the sentence for those kind of crimes in the south or are they going to get away with a suspended sentence? I know we can’t personally blame Michelle or the husband but I had them down as animal lovers considering they always seem to be around horses and they have a dog themselves, how could they not know? Vile what those poor animals suffered 😡

Reactions: 2
God almighty what the sentence for those kind of crimes in the south or are they going to get away with a suspended sentence? I know we can’t personally blame Michelle or the husband but I had them down as animal lovers considering they always seem to be around horses and they have a dog themselves, how could they not know? Vile what those poor animals suffered 😡
Do they have a dog? Never seen one.
But I do hope there’s a good sentence once convicted for what they’ve done to those poor animals.

Reactions: 1
I don't believe for one minute they didn't know about the cruelty in the pound, the dogs on the streets know about it. The 'being around horses' is all for show, they're trying to appear posh or middle class or have notions. Despicable and I'd say they'll get away with a small fine or at least suspended sentences. Animal welfare is a joke in this country

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Not a lot know much about this… I think because she rarely uses her marriage name or people assume that is her marriage name.
This needs to be published more then, not sure how to though. People need to realise what they are buying into and funding by purchasing her tacky palletes. 🤮

Reactions: 6
This needs to be published more then, not sure how to though. People need to realise what they are buying into and funding by purchasing her tacky palletes. 🤮

It's sickening, her in laws profiting from cruelty.

She's on a blocking spree just to let ye know!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.