MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your one Trish mamof4andmore left Instagram when people started talking on here about her partner being involved in animal cruelty. The same as Michelle, Trish wasn’t directly to blame but she obviously knew.
We might not know every single thing our in laws get up to but if the Garda were sniffing around you’d know about it, sure everyone knows everyone’s business in this country!

Reactions: 1
Where's Bloggers Unveiled???😭
Is there any account that’s similar on insta now a days?

Your one Trish mamof4andmore left Instagram when people started talking on here about her partner being involved in animal cruelty. The same as Michelle, Trish wasn’t directly to blame but she obviously knew.
We might not know every single thing our in laws get up to but if the Garda were sniffing around you’d know about it, sure everyone knows everyone’s business in this country!
Exactly. I agree Michelle might not be involved I he in laws business, but if we’ve all heard about it years ago, of course she heard about it! She’s not stupid, especially becoz it’s all online for her to read too. Wonder what her husband wud have to say

Reactions: 3
The article states 2 dogs and another animal but I think there has been serious concerns over that place for years.
Yes 100% serious concerns for many many years, I'm local to area all my life and have always known place to be awful, you never wanted to let an animal end up there 💔 I had no idea of this link to her via inlaws, I'm shocked, but not really when I think about it, she's full of s*$t about everything, all for the $$$

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I have to disagree “we’re not all our families keepers”. She’s known Mark since they were 17. She lives next door on their land. I think bystanders are worse actually.

Agree wholeheartedly!!!! She'd know exactly what her in laws were up to! I'd know what my in laws were up to and I'd shop the lot of them to the gardai if I was in that situation. Animals can't speak for themselves, we all need to!

Screenshot_20210807-121930_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Agree wholeheartedly!!!! She'd know exactly what her in laws were up to! I'd know what my in laws were up to and I'd shop the lot of them to the gardai if I was in that situation. Animals can't speak for themselves, we all need to!
Yeah I wouldn’t expect her to address it online because I’m sure that would put her in a difficult position with her husband but if she had any morals she’d be a million miles away from them and not living in her manor on their land. How could you stomach being in their company knowing what they do?

Reactions: 6
Just saw the above on her page! Lol, hasn't been copped! I feel sorry for the kids though, they're old enough to read and probably will hear stuff about their grandparents

Just saw the above on her page! Lol, hasn't been copped! I feel sorry for the kids though, they're old enough to read and probably will hear stuff about their grandparents
Of course, defo would be spoken about in schools too

• Wow
She has said a few times Mark doesn’t like to be on social media much. I wonder is it really because she’s afraid people will connect the dots and realise it’s his family. She never puts up any of his family members. But as people have said on here, she’s happy to take their land to build her house on etc.

Reactions: 8
Looking at this Ashton pound situation logically, why on earth would she address it? And do we really expect her to sell her house and move because her inlaws MAY have gifted them the land? We know nothing about her relationship with the stones, she might (most likely) be disgusted with them, might not even have anything to do with them because they are a bunch of animal abusing scumbags. Anyway, I hope they get jail time, I've never heard a good word about that kip.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looking at this Ashton pound situation logically, why on earth would she address it? And do we really expect her to sell her house and move because her inlaws MAY have gifted them the land? We know nothing about her relationship with the stones, she might (most likely) be disgusted with them, might not even have anything to do with them because they are a bunch of animal abusing scumbags. Anyway, I hope they get jail time, I've never heard a good word about that kip.
If the land wasn’t gifted it was acquired at a hefty discount, and she knows what enabled them to either gift or discount the land. Otherwise you’re implying she chose to spend money to live close to them.
In my view, any of the above scenarios means she’s knowingly profited from the scum the in-laws are.

If the land wasn’t gifted it was acquired at a hefty discount, and she knows what enabled them to either gift or discount the land. Otherwise you’re implying she chose to spend money to live close to them.
In my view, any of the above scenarios means she’s knowingly profited from the scum the in-laws are.
Imagine your son has land that he inherited from his family. His family are scumbags yes, but the land is now in his name. I don't know one person (unless they had the luxury of being wealthy enough) that would refuse to have anything to do with it because the original owners are scumbags. Its just a tad unrealistic to expect her to behave in any other way imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine your son has land that he inherited from his family. His family are scumbags yes, but the land is now in his name. I don't know one person (unless they had the luxury of being wealthy enough) that would refuse to have anything to do with it because the original owners are scumbags. Its just a tad unrealistic to expect her to behave in any other way imo.
his parents are alive aren’t they? So he couldn’t have inherited it from them. If it was a living gift, they took it knowingly.
Dress it up how you like but IMO it’s not unrealistic to expect her to behave in any other way, however her moral compass is off kilter anyway so I’m not surprised.

his parents are alive aren’t they? So he couldn’t have inherited it from them. If it was a living gift, they took it knowingly.
Dress it up how you like but IMO it’s not unrealistic to expect her to behave in any other way, however her moral compass is off kilter anyway so I’m not surprised.
Alive/dead makes zero difference here 🤔
The land would be in their/his name to apply for planning permission, they don't have to be dead for it to be inherited obviously.
Sure look, I dunno, I just don't think she's a villain because of her inlaws or because her husband inherited land from them or that she built on said land.

Reactions: 5
Does the husband have siblings? Just wondering if they are around & on the scene or have any involvement?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.