MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God almighty what the sentence for those kind of crimes in the south or are they going to get away with a suspended sentence? I know we can’t personally blame Michelle or the husband but I had them down as animal lovers considering they always seem to be around horses and they have a dog themselves, how could they not know? Vile what those poor animals suffered 😡
Isnt her sister involved in a horse charity? Like an animal welfare thing? She harped on ages about how she admires said sister so much for being kind to animals, meanwhile her in laws are up to that.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Isnt her sister involved in a horse charity? Like an animal welfare thing? She harped on ages about how she admires said sister so much for being kind to animals, meanwhile her in laws are up to that.
Her sister rides as do her boys.

Those poor animals. Of course she has known about this, no wonder she doesnt use her "Stone" surname or show the inlaws. Shameful carry on. Anyone to treat animals like that 😔

Reactions: 3
What was happening in Ashton Pound was ridiculous. Some people went undercover as volunteers there and saw inexplicable cruelty to animals.

The article states 2 dogs and another animal but I think there has been serious concerns over that place for years.

Reactions: 5
Those poor animals. Of course she has known about this, no wonder she doesnt use her "Stone" surname or show the inlaws. Shameful carry on. Anyone to treat animals like that 😔
She does use her stone surname 🤷‍♀️
MRS
But we’re not all our families keepers

MRS
I’m sorry I have to disagree “we’re not all our families keepers”. She’s known Mark since they were 17. She lives next door on their land. I think bystanders are worse actually.

Reactions: 11
MRS
We're not but she didnt have to take all they gave with two greedy hands. She could have cut ties with them and spent her own money on a house and land, oh wait..... 🤔🙄

Reactions: 8
I always wondered why she never shows any of her in laws on her social media! Makes sense now. What a pack of pricks. Makes me so so angry. Those poor wee animals 🥺😭

Reactions: 4
Ashton Pound is one of the worst, most disgusting cesspits in this country. My heart BLEEDS for any innocent animal that finds themselves in the care of David Stone. May the judge have no mercy on him or the others accused. The crimes are utterly inexcusable.

Reactions: 13
Ashton Pound is one of the worst, most disgusting cesspits in this country. My heart BLEEDS for any innocent animal that finds themselves in the care of David Stone. May the judge have no mercy on him or the others accused. The crimes are utterly inexcusable.
Obviously doesn't bother Michelle 😡

Reactions: 2
I just unfollowed. I know she isn’t accountable for her in-laws behaviour & if she distanced herself from them that’s fine but doesn’t seem like it. Is it true she built on their land? I thought her parents lived beside her so assumed it was their land.

Reactions: 4
Whilst I don’t believe in guilty by association, I do believe in having a mouth in your head and addressing something so bleeping serious as the abuse and murder of innocent animals. So no, she doesn’t deserve to be prosecuted because she is the daughter in law and living on the land BUT as someone who has a public persona, and a business brand which I assume is not tested on animals, she should absolutely give cruelty to animals a voice bit addressing it to say she doesn’t condone it and is not profiting or supporting it in anyway. Just my opinion but if I had an online biz and my in laws were being prosecuted finally for this - I would speak up.

Reactions: 7
Do they have a dog? Never seen one.
But I do hope there’s a good sentence once convicted for what they’ve done to those poor animals.
Yeah I’m not sure if they’ve ever showed the dog but I definitely someone coming out to clean her sofa for free because she said the dog had peed on it.

Guys come on, it's her in laws.... she's not responsible for it, and god I wouldn't have a clue what was going on in my father in laws business!!
If you're being realistic it's a very tricky situation.... would you come out and condemn your in laws and ruin a family. I know animal cruelty is horrific! But I'm sure families have stuck by each other for worse, because at the end of the day you're family and loyal to them.... that doesn't condone the father in laws behaviour but it is having respect for her husbands whole family who all aren't involved! And no I'm not Michelle or a sister, just realistic!

Reactions: 16
MRS - Michelle Rigazolli Stone. It’s on all her branding. She is not ‘Mrs’ Makeup as some believe

Guys come on, it's her in laws.... she's not responsible for it, and god I wouldn't have a clue what was going on in my father in laws business!!
If you're being realistic it's a very tricky situation.... would you come out and condemn your in laws and ruin a family. I know animal cruelty is horrific!
Whats happening in Ashton pound has been known about and reported on for years. I certainly knew about it long before I ever heard of Michelle. More importantly Michelle has taken everything from those in laws. Of course she will put up with it when she's getting her land and house etc.
She didn't have to disown them etc but showing off her grandure gained from those people constantly on Instagram is stomach turning knowing where it all came from.

Reactions: 8
If you're being realistic it's a very tricky situation.... would you come out and condemn your in laws and ruin a family. I know animal cruelty is horrific! But I'm sure families have stuck by each other for worse, because at the end of the day you're family and loyal to them.... that doesn't condone the father in laws behaviour but it is having respect for her husbands whole family who all aren't involved! And no I'm not Michelle or a sister, just realistic!
Yes I would no doubt. People who stand by are just as bad

Whats happening in Ashton pound has been known about and reported on for years. I certainly knew about it long before I ever heard of Michelle. More importantly Michelle has taken everything from those in laws. Of course she will put up with it when she's getting her land and house etc.
She didn't have to disown them etc but showing off her grandure gained from those people constantly on Instagram is stomach turning knowing where it all came from.
Yes she’s happy to disown them when it comes to the pound but not when it comes to their money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.