MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did I begrudge? I just think people need to make decisions based on what is right / appropriate rather than allowed.
Most of us will feel if its allowed its right. I for one am a nervous wreck missing out on holidays 🙃.

Reactions: 1
Well you’ve just proven my point 🤷🏼‍♀️. No wonder we live in a nanny state
So when would you think is an appropriate time to travel abroad? Do you not think there is a difference between travelling abroad to having a staycation somewhere here for a week?

So when would you think is an appropriate time to travel abroad? Do you not think there is a difference between travelling abroad to having a staycation somewhere here for a week?
I agree with you. We need to start living again. Unfortunately we will have to live with covid it seems. There's every chance of catching it down at the supermarket as there is abroad. We can't stay locked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with you. We need to start living again. Unfortunately we will have to live with covid it seems. There's every chance of catching it down at the supermarket as there is abroad. We can't stay locked up.
Exactly! I actually work in the travel industry and haven’t been able to work since March 2020 and it’s tit! I love to see people travelling again. And what nice memories is making for her boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly! I actually work in the travel industry and haven’t been able to work since March 2020 and it’s tit! I love to see people travelling again. And what nice memories is making for her boys!
Its great to see places opening up again, I love seeing their videos of foreign places , I would love to be there, once baby is born next month, I'll get vaccinated.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Its great to see places opening up again, I love seeing their videos of foreign places , I would love to be there, once baby is born next month, I'll get vaccinated.
Same! My baby is due in November so I’ll get vaccinated then and will look into going abroad in the new year 🥳 for the first time in nearly 2 years we can finally see a way out of this tit show 😊

• Heart
I’m sorry but they look so fake, like dentures… her natural teeth were actually lovely. She’s just ruined them. I’m shocked.

Where are they on holidays? Did she say, maybe I zoned out because the teeth took all my attention.. they are horrendous can she even get her lips around them?

Her baby is the cutest thing though. I fear all these instagrammers kids will grow up only knowing their parents by looking through a screen and not face to face.

Reactions: 1
ffs to her posting the fail on the obstacle course. Looks like they are having a great holiday.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.