Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo its Mexican night the night in Poundshop Nigellas kitchen👏
The cooking lessons have begun for all us followers🤣
I watch and wait with baited breath🙈😜

Reactions: 4
New word to add to the list, Chip O Lay/Chipotle! She was literally staring at the packet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New word to add to the list, Chip O Lay/Chipotle! She was literally staring at the packet! 😂
She didn’t notice the T! Drives me mad the way she says jalapeños.

Summer was holding hands with Nicole on one side and Lea on the other at the film. She properly infantilises her kids. I guess it was a feminist bonding moment. As far as they will go anyway. Her daughter gets a nursing degree and uses it to get into aesthetics. Has a baby and injections people with fillers and accompanies her mum to M&S everyday. Lea hardly ever goes anywhere on her own. She needs someone to drive her for the school run. There’s no way all the income is being declared in that house.

Reactions: 3
We have that chinese curry. It's beyond simple to make. How the duck has she made it look like watery rice soup?!

Reactions: 1
What a stupid cow. “Whatever this bug is” Hello! It’s July! You have Covid AGAIN LEA!! A Dr that treats Covid patients said the exact same thing the other day “they are all complaining about razor blades in their throat“. I know they are a big household and it is hard to avoid sickness but what pisses me right off is that none of her lot will avoid going out when they are sick or wear a mask at least. People are still dying of Covid.
She must have had every variant by now.
If she did a weekly shop and stayed home when she was ill and they didn’t live like farm animals with a young child and baby in that house it would be a different story but they literally have worms for brains.
And when she gets a blood clot on her lung or Mark has a heart attack, they will have a whole sob story of “Why us?”

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but this has me dead 💀 😂

IMG_6267.jpeg

Lea says she loves a theme. But I really want to know where it’s all stored. She has a theme for every day of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its all woe is me again. Always got something wrong with her. Good job she doesnt have to get up of her lazy ass and actually go to work. Always looking for constant reassurance and attention from her lovelies.
Wish she would stop with all her autumn nonsense she was exactly the same last July. Absolutely ridiculous. She clearly has far too much time on her hands and too much benefit money to throw around on ridiculous decor for insta.
Her new bio made me laugh...

I am honest about everything
I will teach you to cook and clean🤣

Thanks Lea but we already know how to cook. In fact i would be happy to teach you how to cook . You could certainly do with a good few lessons to say the least🙄
As for teaching us how to clean🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw this and thought of Queen Lea. Needs more skulls. I can just see her tap tapping the spoon aggressively after stirring and setting the wet spoon on the worktop 🫠

IMG_6292.jpeg

• Haha
Why does she keep showing the same old recipes over and over again when they are on her highlights🤔
Running commentary every damn time. Sorry i forgot though she is trying to teach us all how to cook😜
I cant help but laugh when i watch her trying to explain it all like shes some big celebrity chef🤣
I tell you what gypsy Lea how about we set you a challenge...
Instead of making the same old recipes every week and using ready meals why not try and create a proper homemade lasagne or a homemade curry from scratch. Not some powder mix from B&M or some ready meal from Marks and Sparks.
i would love to see you put some real effort in. Oh and no stealing recipes off of google and claiming them to be your own either. If you are as fantastic a cook as you say you are lets see you rise to the challenge...👀

Reactions: 2
😆😆😆😆 This is my favourite comedy account. Is this house for real? She’s so funny sometimes. Piles of oregano, garlic salt and tomato soup followed by extra Italian herbs in a slow cooker. To teach US how to cook. Pet febreze to a teach us to clean. Callum in his dressing gown and Lea at Nicole’s surprise flat! Probably because they are sick now.
IMG_3330.jpeg

I mean, where is the bottle? Did she use the whole thing? PMSL.

• Haha
😆😆😆😆 This is my favourite comedy account. Is this house for real? She’s so funny sometimes. Piles of oregano, garlic salt and tomato soup followed by extra Italian herbs in a slow cooker. To teach US how to cook. Pet febreze to a teach us to clean. Callum in his dressing gown and Lea at Nicole’s surprise flat! Probably because they are sick now. View attachment 2353092
I mean, where is the bottle? Did she use the whole thing? PMSL.
Poundshop nigella has learned a new trick ....callum with his unwashed finger in the garlic before she pans away she is frantic trying to load her red slops into that slow cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The green screen hand story made me really laugh. I mean, why?! Just pick the bottle up 🤣

• Haha