Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most unintentionally comic instagrammer. She’s bought every smock dress from Brighton to China. No where is safe. The way she has to clarify today’s one from ASOS is “not an ad or anything”. No way, I thought she was doing a collab for a brown paper bag dress. She’s teamed it with the brown sliders she wears to bring the rubbish out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The most unintentionally comic instagrammer. She’s bought every smock dress from Brighton to China. No where is safe. The way she has to clarify today’s one from ASOS is “not an ad or anything”. No way, I thought she was doing a collab for a brown paper bag dress. She’s teamed it with the brown sliders she wears to bring the rubbish out.
She really does make me laugh. She comes across so thick. Whats with all this outfit of the day nonsense she has started lately. She does herself no favours with the style of clothes she wears and who on Gods earth told her she looks good in leggings. I am actually lost for words. Her dress sense is as dire as her cooking skills🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still taking the credit for stolen recipes from melizcooks, stop spamming that baby no one is interested in a randomers baby, and the baby cant give permission to be put on SM, why does she have to totally basterdise anything she cooks to red slops, 1 pot slop, she is a lazy fat sloth so aye

Attachments

Ffs so shes got a hello fresh delivery again. She is so full of her own self importance. Trying to make out her food is better and tastier. Get over yourself you f.. brag. Cant cook to save herself.
Hello fresh is resturaunt quality tasty food that doesnt need anything added. Always the big i am. She has seen chefs use a little bit of pasta water to add to sauce but again is making it out to be her invention.
Hopefully it will teach her a thing or too. Saying it was something she wouldnt fink about making. Of course its something you wouldnt think about making because its the same watery tasteless slop week in week out. Burgers, chicken, roast, spag bol? Chilli? and not forgetting the one pot rice slop that she serves up several times a month. She has only just learnt that a chilli has cumin in it. Still not got all the ingredients right for that. Maybe one day she will learn how to make a proper one. Slowly slowly we shall see 🙄👀

Right...how are you all ..good I hope...how she copies Hinch...wasccch, frescch...and get the chemicals out of reach of that bloody overexposed kid..she really is as fikk as fukk, that bloody 1990s kitchen could be used to make coffins, and her hair is never tied back when she cooks ...I bet all their 💩 hang out of their arses with her hair.

• Haha
Pardon! lol what does that mean ?
Right hen it means If you dont know you need to get to know , You are missing out on the funniest thread oan tattle 'cleaning with mario" get yerself over there and keep in your own lane
🥔💙
#factual

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today’s word of the day: Phrase. As an in, ”Lea is going through a phrase of clarifying that everything is not an ad”.
Nicole bought the Hello Fresh but now Lea is the one that buys it.
Lea always uses Olaplex, now it is always whatever brand she is using today.
The one phrase she doesn’t seem to give up is the pouring or spraying any dangerous liquid from the next room over.

Attachments

• Haha
Pen pasta I actually despair at how thick poundshop nigella really is, and luscious curls to follow hens so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was the ketjap manis that did it for me. Chinese ketchup🤣
She really is as thick as 2 short planks. Shows what a great cook she is if she has never heard of or doesn't even know what ketjap manis is🙄
Its a sweet indonesian soy sauce poundshop Nigella. I go through loads of the stuff. Love it!

Reactions: 1
Right....poundshop nigella is cooking slop today with luscious spices and pardon (pardon) peppers and mark has bought her a coffee machine (cafetiere)
Why are you showing that child naked from the waist up? That kid has no privacy whatsoever and there will be some warped perverts getting off on it, she needs a good hard kick up her back fanny so aye

• Haha
No wonder she’s always washing her floor if she’s wear this hideous shoes indoors ! I bet all of them do

Reactions: 2