Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she add a whole jar of Chipotle to the chicken and no other ingredients. You use chipotle as an ingredient not a whole jar as a marinade. It needs to be combined with other flavours to make it taste good. I absolutely despair at her cooking knowledge. She has no clue about how to make marinades, seasonings etc. i can imagine how bland that chicken tasted🙈

Reactions: 4
“Mandolin. Mandarin. Sumfink like that.”

It makes all the difference guyshh. She’s going to do it like that from now on.

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well yet again another simple same old recipe in the making for the umpteenth time. Just makes the same things week in week out. No skill in her cooking whatsoever.
Just waiting to see the end result of the mayflower curry when she pours 2 packs of uncle Bens rice into it 🤢
---
She has added far too much water it must taste so bland. I despair🙈

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
Well yet again another simple same old recipe in the making for the umpteenth time. Just makes the same things week in week out. No skill in her cooking whatsoever.
Just waiting to see the end result of the mayflower curry when she pours 2 packs of uncle Bens rice into it 🤢
---
She has added far too much water it must taste so bland. I despair🙈
I don’t understand why she uses all the water in Uganda in her one pot slop?! The rice would be nicer separate, otherwise it’s the same taste and texture in every mouthful. The curry should be thick and rich.

I don’t understand why she uses all the water in Uganda in her one pot slop?! The rice would be nicer separate, otherwise it’s the same taste and texture in every mouthful. The curry should be thick and rich.
Exactly that

i don’t think she reads the instructions on the packet correctly . That’s far too much water. Do you think she’s dyslexic? Because she’s always getting words wrong

What a weirdo. Why is she scowling to say goodnight? You’re not your daughter, Lea.
IMG_3335.jpeg

• Haha
What a weirdo. Why is she scowling to say goodnight? You’re not your daughter, Lea.View attachment 2406954
I thought the same. She makes me laugh the way she pouts like shes some supermodel. Her daughter does it all the time so mama does the same🤣
I think shes been having the lip injections like Nicole has.
Notice its always with a filter on😂

• Haha
Poor Malik has spent his summer holidays going to the farm shop and river and playing video games. Wouldn’t be bad if they weren’t being given massive amounts of government money to care for him, which to me means making his holidays special and putting some money aside for him. Not buying Lea new shoes, decor tat and a new car that she doesn’t even drive herself. Her autumn obsession is so weird considering she is 50 years old and from a Scottish family in Brighton. I doubt she grew up trick or treating and celebrating Halloween.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Exactly! I find it disgusting that they get all that money and its spent on her. In all the years ive followed her they have never once gone on holiday or taken Malik anywhere in the UK for a weekend or anything. She is extremely selfish. Its all about her and her silly obsessions and bragging to the people on her phone.
She comes across very childish to me. All this autumn and Halloween nonsense. Putting out all her tat for Halloween and Autumn in the summer is just ridiculous. She is the same every year. The only thing Malik seems to get is his designer clothes. Doesnt have many toys either. Everything is so sparse so her precious house doesnt get messed up🙄
Keeps buying herself clothes to do her "modelling" LOL! Gets her nails done which is something she never ever used to do. She is a shopaholic and just loves getting all that money to spend on herself. Very selfish woman!

Exactly! I find it disgusting that they get all that money and its spent on her. In all the years ive followed her they have never once gone on holiday or taken Malik anywhere in the UK for a weekend or anything. She is extremely selfish. Its all about her and her silly obsessions and bragging to the people on her phone.
She comes across very childish to me. All this autumn and Halloween nonsense. Putting out all her tat for Halloween and Autumn in the summer is just ridiculous. She is the same every year. The only thing Malik seems to get is his designer clothes. Doesnt have many toys either. Everything is so sparse so her precious house doesnt get messed up🙄
Keeps buying herself clothes to do her "modelling" LOL! Gets her nails done which is something she never ever used to do. She is a shopaholic and just loves getting all that money to spend on herself. Very selfish woman!
Money can’t buy class Lea 🤣

Is it ok that Malik is eating so much? She’s complaining about it but surely now is the time to establish good eating habits. Three bacon bagels the boy had for lunch and he’s still hungry! He’s bored! How can a child eat so much. Is she so thick that she doesn’t realise it’s not just about weight? He has a Pyrex bowel full of porridge normally. Three bacon bagels?! I‘m shocked. His poor little stomach is going to expand. That’s not healthy.

Is it ok that Malik is eating so much? She’s complaining about it but surely now is the time to establish good eating habits. Three bacon bagels the boy had for lunch and he’s still hungry! He’s bored! How can a child eat so much. Is she so thick that she doesn’t realise it’s not just about weight? He has a Pyrex bowel full of porridge normally. Three bacon bagels?! I‘m shocked. His poor little stomach is going to expand. That’s not healthy.
I cant believe she is stupid enough to give him 3 bacon bagels! I would never allow that or as you say a pyrex bowl full of porridge. The woman has no common sense. Yes good eating hablts start at a very young age and to encourage this is just ridiculous.
its no wonder they are all so big in that family if there is absolutely no portion control. He is more than likely bored because he never gets to go anywhere different. 6 weeks of hanging around the house whilst she fannies around on her phone with the odd trip to the woods or seafront. Apart from the fact he doesnt appear to have many toys. She seems to just let him away with what he wants and films it thinking it is funny.
Not funny Lea it is irresponsible parenting!
He may be slim now but it doesnt bode well for his future🙄